Controller kzqw25g ( 14 A ) block the BMS 15 A discharge max

Louis68

1 mW
Good Morning,

When I accelerate max the controller stop . The controller kzqw25g is normally work at 14 A and the BMS ( daly 10 S 36 V) discharge 15 A is limited at 15 A max on discharge.

So what Is the problem that the controller block when I accelerate a little be on max?

Thank you for your reply .

Good Morning,

When I accelerate max the controller stop . The controller kzqw25g is normally work at 14 A and the BMS ( daly 10 S 36 V) discharge 15 A is limited at 15 A max on discharge.

So what Is the problem that the controller block when I accelerate a little be on max?

Thank you for your reply .
Most likely, your batteries are either dying, or the motor is drawing more current than 15A. Is this a new problem, or has the bike been like this since the beginning?
If the bike has been working fine previously and this is a new issue, the batteries may be getting old and unable to supply enough current without significant voltage drop which would cause the BMS to shut off.

If the batteries aren’t the issue, the motor may be drawing too much current. You can try taking apart the motor, cleaning the inside, and applying grease to the internals.
Your motor could also have a shorted or melted coil which is drawing too much current, which would require replacement.

Last edited:
Back