Conversion Kit for a RadMni4???

Hello. I own a RadMini4 that I upgraded several times, but in doing so, made errors in my choice of purchases. I put up a different post prior to this one, explaining I bought a 60v 40aph Battery, a 72v 80a Controller, a 48v 1000w Bafang G062 Rear Hub Motor and I was shocked that my bike wouldn't work after wiring it all together. Replies to this post, as great and Intelligent as they were, the stuff they were saying I needed to do just blew my mind. It was way beyond my skill level. And so, I've decided to strip everything off of my RadMini4, making it more or less, a very heavy fold up pedal-bike, and I want to get a conversion kit that has everything (including the battery)as a set. All the same Voltage, and that are all compatible with each other, and easy to set up and start riding again. I'm want my RadMini4 to be able to go 45+ mph with a 200lb rider, a full backpack, and probably a few bags of groceries. I want the battery to have as many aph as possible so I can go VERY far on a single charge. Based on the discription I just mentioned, what would be the best Conversion Kit for me to purchase to make my RadMini4 more Rad than ever before?

Because of your 45mph spec, and your "go very far" requirement, I believe more research may show you that this "kit" may cost you a lot more than you're expecting, if it's even possible.

Generally speaking, 45 mph and "go very far" are contradictory. It takes huge power to even go 45mph, and WAY more than that do do it for more than a couple of minutes.

Best of luck!

Good points haha. What about 40+ mph and "a lot of amps per hour" instead of "WAY far"? Lol. Which conversion kit would you recommend based on those specs? Specifically, like which brand and exact model of conversion kit?

I want speed, range, and long lasting. Which kit, my friend?

Haha sure. How about you list your desired speed/distance numbers and we can help you calculate actual power requirements and Wh requirements, and go from there. You may likely find that the resulting battery size is too large for the frame.

Back