CYC Photon wit SW102 Display- way to do factory reset without phone app?

offgrid

1 mW
Just powered up a new Photon and took a ride, and everything worked well.
Then started up the app on my android phone and started to program stuff, and everything worked well. Except the display timed off, and the BT link disconnected and I get the ERROR 26 hall effect fault at start up on the display.

Now the app wont connect on BT, showing a Connection Timeout.
Is there a way to do a factory reset with just the display?

Thanks very much,
Tim
2023-08-09 20.46.24.png

Actually I have the same issue, in combination with all the other problems. When I first had the app work, I was able to change the value to 26 inch, my bike value, but now the app won't connect and the display also is stuck at 29. Can you not change the value in the app?
Actually I have an apology to do, I'm only on the forum for fixing this problem, I've been a lurker for years. But it did seem like I might have something that could help others in the future.

I'm in a holding pattern with my vendor too, waiting for a refund but the vendor said "I'm going to turn this over to shipping and let them discuss it with CYC and see what they want to do."
I'm maybe crazy though because I went an bought another Photon from another vendor, since I do believe in the concept if not the execution so far. Call me nuts but I will win in the end (he says with a smirk!)

t
I also have this issue. I have had one new SW102 (fixed the issue temporarily), but it happened again. I wonder how many people have this issue?

No fix so far, but CYC looking into it.

Back