Cyclone efficiency conundrum

Sattva Ram

100 W
Does anyone know what is going on with these cyclone motor datas? The efficiency is all over the place on the website. Sometimes it says 88.89% which doesnt even make any sense specifying to hundredth so it seems like data totally pulled from a$$ even specifying to tenth makes no sense. Then the 4 kw is 97% while the 6kw is 85% but if it's true then the 4kw should be the more powerful motor by a long shot. Then the 3kw is a bit less heavy than the 4kw but has almost the same amp as the 4kw with a much lower efficiency which makes zero sense. Then with the 6kw it shoots up to 80A relative to the 4kw at 45A while the motor is only slightly more heavy and less efficient. This datasheet makes zero sense whatsoever. I'm extremely reluctant to buy the cyclone cause it seems like a dodgy frikkin company. But i want to build a leftside drive bicycle and the cyclone seems like my only option to be fitted between the crank. These differing efficiencies make no sense whatsoever. I guess the motor structure is exactly the same with all of them only the size differs so efficiency gotta be very similar. QS has the new 165 which is very similar in structure to the cyclone and it has very good efficiency data if the cyclone was able to do that i'd be more than happy to buy.

Back