Did Donald Trump Rape a 13 year old Girl?

eleven6 said:
Step 1: Run for president
Step 2: Take a position that threatens the establishment and their way of doing things
Step 3: Be effective
Step 4: Experience a broad level of character assassination via allegations of rape and molestation never before experienced by another human being to discredit and prevent gaining more supporters
Step 5: ??? Guess we'll see.

Step 4 could just as easily be said about Clinton, seeing how Trump is now pushing Bill's alleged crimes on her...

eleven6 said:
anoNY42 said:
Step 4 could just as easily be said about Clinton, seeing how Trump is now pushing Bill's alleged crimes on her...

Yup, there is an unprecedented level of mudslinging happening.

One of the biggest differences is, that the mainstream media is almost 100% with one side's camp (image)

bonus, article on media pundit political contributions

Well of course the media is one the Dems side, folks that work in that industry are generally well educated.

Ianhill said:
. . . . in the second debate donald stared down bill and brought up the 15 year old girl he was convicted of having sex with and the large compensation he had to pay out. . . .

No. Not "Convicted," not 15, not even rape. The lawsuit was by a woman who was an adult employee of the state of Arkansas who claimed he had her brought to him by security and that he exposed himself to her. Details beyond that I don't remember any longer. Oh he stared down Hillary, not Bill.

Dauntless said:
Ianhill said:
. . . . in the second debate donald stared down bill and brought up the 15 year old girl he was convicted of having sex with and the large compensation he had to pay out. . . .

No. Not "Convicted," not 15, not even rape. The lawsuit was by a woman who was an adult employee of the state of Arkansas who claimed he had her brought to him by security and that he exposed himself to her. Details beyond that I don't remember any longer. Oh he stared down Hillary, not Bill.
Paula Jones. Bill Clinton paid $850,000 to settle with her and after that lost his law license. Another stain on his reputation.

anoNY42 said:
eleven6 said:
anoNY42 said:

Yup, there is an unprecedented level of mudslinging happening.

One of the biggest differences is, that the mainstream media is almost 100% with one side's camp (image)

bonus, article on media pundit political contributions

Well of course the media is one the Dems side, folks that work in that industry are generally well educated.

And, you can't forget that the major media companies are public companies owned by Wall Street, with the big Wall Street Banks often being the majority shareholders (If not directly, then usually through their Hedge Funds, Holding companies and the like.). I can't count how many times how Yahoo deleted my big-bank commentary, while leaving every other often very popular comments untouched, simply because they're owned by Wall Street.

swbluto said:
And, you can't forget that the major media companies are public companies owned by Wall Street, with the big Wall Street Banks often being the majority shareholders (If not directly, then usually through their Hedge Funds, Holding companies and the like.). I can't count how many times how Yahoo deleted my big-bank commentary, while leaving every other often very popular comments untouched, simply because they're owned by Wall Street.

Do you have a link for this? All I find when googling media company ownership is which billionaire owns which newspaper.

anoNY42 said:
mark5 said:
Paula Jones. Bill Clinton paid $850,000 to settle with her and after that lost his law license. Another stain on his reputation.

This has convinced me to stop supporting Bill Clinton for President this year!!!!!
Congratulations! Glad you see the light and vow not to vote for Hillary and Bill Clinton given that:

Hillary said she and Bill Clinton are a "two for one" package deal:
Hillary Clinton begins to pitch a 2-for-1 presidency
She says Bill Clinton will take the lead on the economy if she wins the White House.

Hope you are a man of your word! :)

anoNY42 said:
swbluto said:

Do you have a link for this? All I find when googling media company ownership is which billionaire owns which newspaper.

Look up ABC, CBC, NBC, CNN, YAHOO, etc. on the stock ticker. Easy as snot researching public companies.

I'll put up their relevant wikipedia synposis so the Wall Street connection should be more obvious.

The American Broadcasting Company (ABC) is an American commercial broadcast television network that is owned by the Disney–ABC Television Group, a subsidiary of the Disney Media Networks division of The Walt Disney Company. The network is headquartered on Columbus Avenue and West 66th Street in Manhattan, New York City.

CBS (an initialism of the network's former name, the Columbia Broadcasting System) is an American commercial broadcast television network that is a flagship property of CBS Corporation. The company is headquartered at the CBS Building in New York City with major production facilities and operations in New York City (at the CBS Broadcast Center) and Los Angeles (at CBS Television City and the CBS Studio Center).

The National Broadcasting Company (NBC) is an American commercial broadcast television network that is the flagship property of NBCUniversal, a subsidiary of Comcast. The network is headquartered in the Comcast Building (formerly known as the GE Building) at Rockefeller Center in New York City, with additional major offices near Los Angeles (at Universal City Plaza), Chicago (at the NBC Tower) and soon in Philadelphia at Comcast Innovation and Technology Center.

CNN primarily broadcasts from the Time Warner Center in New York City, and studios in Washington, D.C. and Los Angeles.

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/yhoo

Seeing the New York City/Wall Street connection? (You can't really be in New York City as one of the largest broadcasting companies in America and be completely independent from the, by far, the largest economic sector in New York City, the Wall-Street/Financial Industry.)

Now, I'd say the internet has a more diverse set of special interests (Or fewer, anyway), especially the smaller operations. The smaller operations would be more representative of the 'avaerage media person'. The most visible media operations, by far, are not the statistical average. They represent the .1%, and the interests backing them.

Hillhater said:
Brits dont have any advantage over other nationalities for immigration into Australia..
The only folk who have an easy time getting in seems to be refugees !
However , most individuals with a skill and qualification considered useful,..Doctor, nurse, pilot, chef, Tradie ( electrician, plumber, etc). will have an easier time .
..but dont even bother trying if you are 50+ !
I don't know about "immigrate" but Brits are pretty much allowed to come to Australia like its just another state provided they have a visa.
This is one of the unique perks for being part of the UK and not a republic.
My dad was from England and hes been living in AU for around 50 years with no citizenship in Australia at all (doesnt get government benefits either)
I thought this was common knowledge.

http://www.synch1.com/information/australian-visas-for-british-citizens-332.html#.WAbtx2Z97SE

Would of been interesting if the USA had not fought for its independence then USA folks could just come down when ever they want like UK people do.

Getting back to topi..

As for the dodgy sex allegations against Trump I have to say I never seen a more perfectly or obviously well timed release of these crazy women doing these sex accusations after the lewd recording aired.
If Doug Stamper in House of Cards was going to setup these women up to come out with sex allegations it would of been talked about that having the lewd Trump recording come out and have a whole bunch of dodgey sex allegations 2 days later would be stupid obvious.
Frank Underwood would of said USA folks/media arent going to be that stupid they are going to see its totally been well timed and setup.

As for more specifically about the Trump lewd recording, Sometimes I think when or what would of been talked about if we lived in the era of Super AI and I am pretty sure if we asked super AI it would of said that playing a lewd comments recording of a man (that was meant to be very private) to millions of children around the world over the radio,news,tv would be considered way more disgusting and horrid then the actual comments said in the first place a decade ago..

I also think Super AI would say that Clintons well heard remarks on Assange when he was becoming very annoying which where "can't we drone this guy" would find such arbitrary killing also more disgusting for someone who is an active participating core politician in the US gov.

TheBeastie said:
Hillhater said:
Brits dont have any advantage over other nationalities for immigration into Australia..
The only folk who have an easy time getting in seems to be refugees !
However , most individuals with a skill and qualification considered useful,..Doctor, nurse, pilot, chef, Tradie ( electrician, plumber, etc). will have an easier time .
..but dont even bother trying if you are 50+ !
I don't know about "immigrate" but Brits are pretty much allowed to come to Australia like its just another state provided they have a visa.
This is one of the unique perks for being part of the UK and not a republic.
My dad was from England and hes been living in AU for around 50 years with no citizenship in Australia at all (doesnt get government benefits either)
I thought this was common knowledge.

http://www.synch1.com/information/australian-visas-for-british-citizens-332.html#.WAbtx2Z97SE
I guess your father originally came to Au for work ?...and has a "residents" visa which allows him to stay.
That site you linked to is very clear , that all Brits must have a visa of one form or another to enter Au even if it is only for a holiday,...and they are time limited.
...That is no different to any other nationality.
There are many thousands of various nationalities "resident" in Au without being Citizens...

TheBeastie said:
Would of been interesting if the USA had not fought for its independence then USA folks could just come down when ever they want like UK people do.

It's funny, but we are taught in grade school that it was all about "No taxation without representation", lol. Looking at some of the quotes from the guys that wrote the constitution, who were mostly wealthy large landowners, it's pretty obvious was all about the selfish rich avoiding taxes. Funny that, because the wealthy of America never really changed. Now they're avoiding USA taxes through corporate inversions, offshore accounts, offshoring of companies, etc. (Which includes Hillary Clinton. Conversely, most of Trump's businesses are, in fact, in America.) :roll: And they are still pretty selfish, with the USA having a higher GINI ratio than 95+% of the western first-class nations. Income inequality on par with China, GDP per capita on par with Switzerland.

I wonder why America went the direction of a typical third world African nation instead of, say, Australia? Well, it's true... America wasn't just brits, it was also the irish and a bunch of other white Europeans. That doesn't seem to explain why it diverged so much from all the other European nations and their various international colonies. [Oh, wait, maybe that's precisely it. There was a bunch of discrimination against the /other/ white europeans in New York City throughout history, so that set the stage for economic/political policies that would lead to very uneuropean substantially-above-average-levels of wealth inequality that simply persisted. That is, the "melting pot" of America lead to its intrinsic dysfunction. Or, maybe what I've long suspected is true: the stupid, abusive, selfish people of Britain(I.e., the poor) largely set the foundation for America. But, if that was true, I wouldn't expect Australia to be any better with its prison colony foundation, but it obviously is.]

863px-2014_Gini_Index_World_Map%2C_income_inequality_distribution_by_country_per_World_Bank.svg.png

(Note, USA is the only first-world 'western' nation that's red.)

[Also, note, the one European country to historically have the balls to celebrate a lack of diversity (Other people call it unity), has the most income equality among European countries: Germany. Ein volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer. They were all about the 'one race' ideology, and weren't afraid to admit it. And look at them now, doing better than pretty much everyone. And the most diverse country of them all, America, is doing the worst. Figures.]

[I wonder if the homogeneity in the armed forces kind of gives this unique insight? The family culture fostered by homogeneity was... something special. People, like, trusted each other.]

mark5 said:
anoNY42 said:
mark5 said:

This has convinced me to stop supporting Bill Clinton for President this year!!!!!
Congratulations! Glad you see the light and vow not to vote for Hillary and Bill Clinton given that:

She says Bill Clinton will take the lead on the economy if she wins the White House.

Ding dong, you're wrong!

When people watch first-person accounts of DNC insiders go as far as paying and busing in mentally ill people to incite violence and even riots (Chicago) at Trump and Pence rallies as well as describe point-by-point how they are engaging in voter fraud, I wonder just how well the rape and molestation allegations are going to continue to stick as the mainstream media constantly reveals its bias and corruption.

This morning a redditor uncovered a DNC insider plot to discredit Julian Assange in virtually the same fashion as Trump, who continues to embarrass the entire Democratic party with first-hand accounts of their corruption through the Podesta email leaks. The investigation even includes a link to one of the said DNC insiders boasting that they'll be sending drones to the redditor(s) who exposed them before they made their Twitter account private.

So I really wonder just how effective the establishments attempts to control the narrative is going to continue to be.

speedmd said:
Would you take a drink from Bill Cosby? That is what your suggesting we do with the PUtin hacks and release of doctored email. They have been busted twice now for doctoring. Worthless from a political stand point and only strengthens HRC hand against the orange anus and his undisclosed business dealings (249 business deals have been confirmed) with the ru mafia and his promoting chaos in the homeland. He is a one man train wreck!

What does Bill Cosby have to do with any of this? Rhetorical question.

So let me get this straight, after watching the Project Veritas interviews, the first person interviews, with paid DNC insider Scott Foval being fired after Part 1 AND with paid DNC insider Bob Creamer who visited the white house 342 times and had 47 meeting directly with President Obama resigning his position in embarrassment after Part 2 (resigned or fired it doesn't matter since it all makes them look blatantly criminal), you can sit there after being hand-fed the methods in which the DNC and establishment Democrats brazenly offer up the information directly on how they not only incite violence at rallies and caused the riot in Chicago which resulted in the injuries of two policemen, but also how they are rigging the election through voter fraud and subverting voter ID requirements, you can sit there and regurgitate the narrative of the Russian boogeymen playing right into the hands of the establishment to try and drum up the war efforts with Russia to cover for their foreign policy mistakes of the current powers that be?

And they said America had the best education system in the world.

Perhaps you missed the part in the debates tonight where the "orange anus" stated that making foreign policy moves that lead to us being respected by other countries, including Russia, wouldn't be a bad thing for American instead of where we are today. But sure, no, forget all that. Lets all buy into the establishment rhetoric and beat on the war drums until we all get the death we all so assuredly deserve for this incredible collective stupidity brought on by the state-sponsored propaganda machine, the mainstream media.

speedmd said:
There is a reason intelligence issues are best left to the most intelligent among us.

When it is clear that the high paid help know where the hacks are coming from and several have been proven to be manipulated, why would you not accept that unless you were working for the other side. It is clear that big orange is just trying to create chaos to weaken our country which is the PUtin playbook used in several countries so far. Plenty of room for his kind in Guantanamo where he belongs.

There are tens of thousands of emails available on wikileaks and thousands more released everyday from the Chairman of the HRC Presidential Campaign, Jon Podesta. Have you looked at a single one of them yourself, or do you let all the paid pundits tell you how to think and feel about them?

Here's a link to their easily searchable archive: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/.
You can search any keyword(s) you are curious about and see how these political insiders think and talk about themselves, voters, and what their private policy is as opposed to their public one.

For someone who visits a DIY forum, it seems that you're more than content to take a back seat when it comes to political indoctrination. If you're the least bit curious, here's a link to one email revealing media corruption. There are thousands like this.

I think this CNN clip on the emails sums up it the best. (14 seconds)
(Don't look behind the curtain, it's illegal! We're the only source allowed to interpret these emails for you)

Putin has stopped protesting within saint Petersburg full stop repeat offenders are jailed and this is for just airing your voice over any matter at all.The Russian election was rigged there's no doubt about that and he has an agenda to become the worlds number 1 dominating power so he is super villain dangerous.
UK has its corruption on many levels so its impossible to pull it apart in one go with out an agency bigger than the goverment themselfs which there is none they answer to no one, The governments are skimming money then the local councils employ a company to do their own job and every penny this outside agency saves they get 30% of, so basically the more hosterity the country puts up with the richer they get and no doubt this tactic has been employed from america the UK is like USA ultimate fan boy this all gained momentum in the bush and Blair days its corruption on every level.
For any president to be elected and try fix the problems they will go the way of Kennedy, they all know this and take bribes from every corner to keep themselfs in the high spot. we the citizens are stuck in a bootloop of stupidity.
My basis of this information is from BBC documentarys then further researched by myself not Alex Jones, or the turks, or any these fakers they coverage is false on most cases 10% truth to suck people in.
Even the BBC took a 7 figure sum from the EU to cover brexit in a none biased way and we all seen project fear so no news or media station is clean it's bribes that makes the world go round we must face corruption will always be a big part of what goes on.
In the 1960s edward heath (prime minister) and Jimmy saville went to a Jersey care home picked some young boys to they liking raped them on a boat killed them and covered the whole thing up I can go on and on the media, governments and councils are interweaved with corruption.
If I got started on the pharmaceutical companies having tea and sandwich meetings with local gp's encouraging them to subscribe more drugs, im close to this and it upsets me how easy gps have got people hooked on opioid based drugs and it destroys peoples lifes no improvements at all its just a big money monopoly and pain killers is at the front of it painkiller for every occasion.

speedmd said:
I trust the media far less than I do politicians. Does not change the fact that 99.9% water and .1% cyanide will kill you. That is what you have with wiki. Plain and simple. If that is all the repugs can point to, they are far from wining over the middle when they are playing footsie with PUtin. Time to get real and at least show his financials or STFU! Discrediting the election process just stinks up the field and shows he is just making trouble and has no interest in helping anyone but himself.

I appreciate this response speedmd. I can totally agree with the total distrust of the media AND politicians. Personally, I think you're right on the tax issue with Trump. I bet he hasn't paid taxes for years due to the loopholes and special privileges afforded to people with his caliber of wealth. I think that while his accounting is likely legal, it would make him look bad especially to the forgotten blue-collar workers and mid-west where he has a lot of support.

That said, I don't appreciate blanket statements that all Trump voters are less intelligent, but you have the right to your opinion. Several of the most important issues to me are the enforcement of our borders and immigration. I don't believe in the anchor baby policies and open borders because of the tax burdens it places upon legal working citizens already here. Without borders, you can't have a country and America with one of the lowest birth-rates in the world neglecting immigration, the culture that I value that evolved from the founders who developed the Constitution and the rights we all enjoy, this culture will be replaced. I do not agree with policies that force this outcome. As a country, we certainly do not need any more low-skilled labor as well as we cannot provide enough work for the people already here, especially the young people who lack working experience. This equation will also get worse with automation technology in the future.

With an excess of unskilled AND skilled labor, it enriches the capital class (as we've seen for years now) and depresses the wages of regular working class citizens who cannot afford to raise a family and this leads to slowing birthrates.

There's a lot more here underneath the surface for why people support different candidates and parties; however, I think we can agree that the manipulation by of the media does not help anyone come together to work these things out constructively!

Two things:
I think it would be very hard for Trump to walk back on the promise to "build the wall" considering that is one of the loudest positions he holds, and correctly engineered walls work. See graphical image of illegal migration in Hungary as of 2015 showing statistics before and after erecting a border wall.
Second, if that's true about Donald financing a James O'Keefe and additional reporters to uncover DNC voting fraud schemes, I don't think that really hurts him at all amongst his supporters. In fact, didn't he come out about wanting to create his own media publication to compete in the current market. Also, if he did finance, wouldn't the interviews exposing the election fraud signify a successful investment?

I mean, when you're up against a candidate whose handlers can feed planned questions directly in front of the camera on live television to complicit media pundits (2 mins), doesn't that justify financing your own investigators to uncover things if you suspect foul play?

anoNY42 said:
mark5 said:
anoNY42 said:

Ding dong, you're wrong!

Dang you're dizzy.

Back