Did Donald Trump Rape a 13 year old Girl?

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/wit...her-disappearance-to-threaten-another-victim/

Witness: Trump also raped 12-year-old — and used her disappearance to threaten another victim
Travis Gettys
01 Nov 2016 at 07:45 ET

A witness who’s backing a woman’s child rape claims against Donald Trump also accused the Republican presidential nominee of sexually assaulting another, even younger girl.

Trump is due to appear in federal court Dec. 16 for a status conference after a judge allowed the lawsuit, which seeks $75,000 in damages, to move forward.

The alleged victim, identified in the suit as “Jane Doe,” claims Trump brutally raped her in 1994, when she was 13 years old, and threatened to harm her and her family if she talked.

The suit was originally filed last year in California by a woman named Katie Johnson, but that case was thrown out May 2 because the complaint failed to properly state any specific federal civil rights violations.

The lawsuit was refiled in New York in June, but without Johnson’s name, her request for $100 million and absent several explosive claims from the previous suit — including an allegation that Trump had given money to the victim and ordered her to get an abortion.

Two other women — identified as “Joan Doe” and “Tiffany Doe” — have been added to the newer suit as witnesses.

Both witnesses say they worked as “party planners” for billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, who paid them to “attract adolescent women” to events he hosted at the Wexner Mansion in New York.

Tiffany Doe says in court documents that she lured Jane Doe to a party with the promise of money and meeting contacts in the modeling industry.

She claims in the documents that she personally witnessed the girl being forced to engage in various sex acts with Trump and Epstein, who she said were aware of her age.

“I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop,” Tiffany Doe alleges.

Tiffany Doe said she also witnessed Trump forcing Jane Doe and a 12-year-old girl identified as “Maria” to perform oral sex on him and then physically abuse both of them afterward.

The woman said her job duties required her to “personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests,” according to court documents.

Epstein, a financier who was also friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton, was convicted in 2008 of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution and served 13 months of an 18-year prison term.

Tiffany Doe said both Trump and Epstein threatened to harm Jane Doe if she ever revealed the physical and sexual abuse she endured — and she said the future GOP presidential nominee’s warning was particularly ominous.

“I personally witnessed Defendant Trump telling the Plaintiff that she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t want to disappear like the 12-year-old female Maria, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed,” Tiffany Doe alleged.

Tiffany Doe said after she stopped working for Epstein in 2002, he threatened to kill her and her family if she ever revealed the child rape operation he oversaw.

The woman, who started working for Epstein in 1990, said she had put herself at great risk by agreeing to back Jane Doe’s claims against Trump but swore her allegations were truthful.

“I fully understand that that the life of myself and my family is now in grave danger,” she said.

Well, Katie Johnson got Gloria Allred 2.0, Lisa Bloom, to take her case :)

[url said:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/02/trump-child-rape-accuser-to-speak-today.html[/url]"]
Trump Child-Rape Accuser to Speak Today

The woman suing Donald Trump for alleged child rape will speak publicly on Wednesday afternoon, her lawyer announced. The woman accuses Trump of raping her at a 1994 sex party when she was 13 years old. The party was allegedly at the home of Jeffrey Epstein, a sex offender who has pleaded guilty to soliciting sex from underage girls. The woman accuses Trump of raping her and violently striking her when she resisted. However, the woman has not previously come forward publicly, and previous communications with her legal team have been riddled with inconsistencies.

The woman will be making a public appearance with a new lawyer, Lisa Bloom, her law firm announced in a statement. (Bloom is the daughter of Gloria Allred, the high-powered feminist lawyer representing several of Trump’s sexual-harassment accusers.) They will make their appearance at 3 p.m. PT at the firm’s Los Angeles office. “More than four months ago a woman using the pseudonym 'Jane Doe' sued Donald Trump for a series of sexual assaults that she alleges occurred at parties in New York in 1994," the firm wrote on Wednesday. "Jane Doe was just thirteen years old at the time. Her operative amended federal court complaint is available here. The mainstream media has failed to cover the story... Jane Doe will break her silence today and speak out about her allegations.”

If you keep throwning shit evently some will stick, I thought the UK had some bad election coverage but this U.S election is lethal what state are we at for this to be acceptable who ever wins were screwed not just the U.S this will be a global affect cause politics has become to financial and not about the greater good for society to flourish and develop in a more peaceful and promising way.

:?

[url said:
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/woman-accusing-trump-of-horrific-child-rape-to-come-forward-publicly-today/[/url]"]

Press conference called off for woman accusing Trump of horrific child rape due to ‘threats’

EDITORS UPDATE: Attorney Lisa Bloom has called off Wednesday’s news conference citing threats to “Jane Doe.” More information to follow.

We’ve heard a lot about horrific allegations of child rape against Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, and now it looks like his accuser in this case is finally coming forward.

Attorney Lisa Bloom announced today that the woman in question, who up until now has only been referred to as “Jane Doe,” was expected to break her silence by speaking out at Bloom’s law firm in Woodland Hills, California.

The alleged assault took place in 1994, when the victim was only 13 years old.

Bloom cancelled the press conference on Wednesday afternoon, stating that her client was living in fear for her life.

She explained, “Jane Doe has received numerous threats today, as have all the Trump accusers that I have represented. She is living in fear, she has decided that she’s too afraid to show her face.”

If the networks neglect to cover this press conference, you can also see it on Lisa Bloom’s Facebook page HERE.

:roll:

[url said:
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped[/url]"]
Woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her at 13 drops lawsuit
* Woman had alleged Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein raped her in 1994
* Accuser’s attorney filed voluntary dismissal; Trump had denied accusations

A woman who had accused Donald Trump of raping her when she was a 13-year-old dropped her lawsuit against the Republican nominee on Friday.

One of the accuser’s attorneys, Thomas Meagher, filed a one-page voluntary dismissal in district court in New York late Friday. Neither he nor a second attorney listed immediately responded to questions about the document.

The woman, who had filed suit earlier this year under the pseudonym Jane Doe, had alleged that Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein had raped her in 1994, when she was a 13-year-old aspiring model.

This week she abruptly canceled a plan to speak publicly about the allegations, and another attorney, Lisa Bloom, cited “numerous threats” against her client.

“She has been here all day, ready to do it, but unfortunately she is in terrible fear,” Bloom said on Wednesday. Bloom’s mother, Gloria Allred, is an attorney representing several women who have accused Trump of sexual misconduct.

Trump had been given a tentative court date for the civil lawsuit of 16 December and has denied all the accusations made against him.

After Doe’s suit was filed in June, Alan Garten, a lawyer for the Trump Organization, told the Guardian the claims were “a complete fabrication”.

“This is basically a sham lawsuit brought by someone who desires to impact the presidential election,” he said.

A virtually identical lawsuit was filed in April in California and dismissed for technical errors. An investigation linked the lawsuits to Norm Lubow, a former television producer with a history of disputed allegations against celebrities. Both suits named Epstein, a financier who was convicted of soliciting sex from an underage girl in 2008.

The court order to Trump and Epstein’s attorneys gave no details of Doe’s complaint, but the original suit alleged that Trump assaulted her at Epstein’s home in Manhattan and at parties hosted by the financier.

[url said:
https://www.facebook.com/LisaBloomAuthor[/url]"]
Jane Doe instructed us to dismiss her lawsuit against Trump and Epstein today. Tough week for her. We wish her well. http://ow.ly/d/5vIx

[url said:
https://www.facebook.com/LisaBloomAuthor[/url]"]
Every woman makes her own own choice about what is best for her. Life’s a journey. Most of us get stronger as we get older. I respect women.

So now the question becomes, Was there a backdoor settlement with non disclosures statements signed?

I knew I smelled BS. It does make you wonder how many rape accusations are actually false...

I don't know why I feel the need to say this, again, but to me the focus is on the incredibleness of the accusation and pursuit of justice to come 22 years later - and 17 years after the person would have been considered 'adult'.

Of course there's the added satire that it comes about and fades away during his campaign year, but no I wouldn't actually put the idea past him/people like him that they wouldn't lay with a willing underage, of 'mature' body/mind.

Honestly, 18yo may likely be a necessary societal law here and now, but it's (laws pertaining to age) a bit arbitrary when you consider history and also other current places in the world.
I don't condone breaking laws and especially not hurting people. I believe in thinking things thru though because we are responsible for the laws we live under.

Adverse Effects said:
e-beach said:
So now the question becomes, Was there a backdoor settlement with non disclosures statements signed?
or did others other "candidates" pay for this to be done

swbluto said:
I knew I smelled BS. It does make you wonder how many rape accusations are actually false...

You could read this either way.
Its just as likely she (and the other women) are telling the truth.
You cannot deny the circumstances and company he was keeping were very conducive to such an event, and its not as if Trump has a impecable character record.
I could also imagine the psycological pressure on Jane Doe would be near unbearable now with a real prospect of some fanatical DT supporter following through on those threats...not to mention the obvious "formal" pressure from various authorities....and for what end result ?.....look what happened to Monica L !
Trump is not the kind of guy you want to seriously piss off, and some of his supporters are worse, so i have no doubt the woman made the right decision ...truth or not.

Hillhater said:
I could also imagine the psycological pressure on Jane Doe would be near unbearable now with a real prospect of some fanatical DT supporter following through on those threats...not to mention the obvious "formal" pressure from various authorities....and for what end result ?.....look what happened to Monica L !
I thought the purpose of being anonymous, like Jane Doe, was to protect one's self from threats?

So, with that last Lisa Bloom announcement, now I'm supposed to believe that Bloom reviewed with Jane Doe every threat made to Jane Doe through Bloom's website or voice mail and then Jane Doe got cold feet and dropped the case?

She wouldnt have to review any of the threats with her client since i suspect there is enough media coverage and speculation for anyone to get the picture of what is being said.
Its also pretty likely that Trumps team know who and where this JD is , so direct/intermediate contact is not unlikely.
I doubt many people are brave enough to pitch a serious allegation against a presidential candidate..let alone one like DT....no matter how much evidence they may have.
Most likely JD was being "encouraged" to pursue this , but at the end of the day, its her face and her life that is being put on the line and only she can decide if its all worth it.
With any luck DT will self destruct in a fit of ego induced rage after this fiasco is over, and we can all get back to normality....whatever form that may take ?

Well, I might guess that the answer that best suits you all is the one true and correct one, while the answers that suit the people you're arguing with are a deliberate effort to mislead people. I try to explain to people that the "You" in the the Carly Simon song 'You're So Vain' is you the listener. "You probably think this song is about YOU, don't you. . . . "

swbluto said:
Really? Sorry bubba but a majority are very real. No means NO. 99.8% of rapes are by men. Proceeding and forcing oneself on a woman after she says no is rape. The facts are, men more often get away out of the fear the abused women have. I've been involved and have done some work with men attempting to educate young men. NO MEANS NO. Donald has been shown time and time again to not have empathy and cannot understand NO!

Tough Guise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3exzMPT4nGI

All those women are not liars, we know without doubt, Donald is.

tomjasz said:

Why? Because YOU say? Because you make up whatever statistic you imagine will "Prove" you right? Where I come from, this place called 'Reality,' (Perhaps you've heard of it?) The person who has to lie to get through it all is the person who is WRONG! How could I NOT push back?

An honest man speaks the truth, though it may give offence; a vain man, in order that it may.
— William Hazlitt

18j2qpf3he87ujpg.jpg

tomjasz said:
swbluto said:
Really? Sorry bubba but a majority are very real. No means NO. 99.8% of rapes are by men. Proceeding and forcing oneself on a woman after she says no is rape. The facts are, men more often get away out of the fear the abused women have. I've been involved and have done some work with men attempting to educate young men. NO MEANS NO. Donald has been shown time and time again to not have empathy and cannot understand NO!

Tough Guise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3exzMPT4nGI

LMAO, you linked a video demonizing men for all the negatives of masculinity while ignoring all the positives of the masculine identity. When speaking of the perpetuation and tendency toward physical violence, it's willfully ignorant to ignore the link between IQ and serious violence while trying to attribute it all to hormones such as testosterone or rather as the man (I use that term loosely) in the video puts it decidedly unscientifically, to men in general. Oh but wait, I forgot that modern universities have decided that IQ is a fabrication of cultural norms and is meaningless because all cultures are unique and cannot be compared objectively. I digress.

I guarantee you that today, at least among western civilized society, given the current social and judicial ramifications that allow women to change their mind post-coitus about the consent that no longer exists in their minds, I f***ing guarantee to you that it is in fact men today who are more fearful of women who can change their mind, slander, or even take a man to court because she now feels differently. Men can lose their jobs over the mere hint or accusation of rape from a scorned woman on facebook, twitter, or instagram. Perhaps you live in another country where cultural values differ greatly from the USA, because in the USA where I live, men constantly walk on egg shelves to avoid offense and tip-toe cautiously to avoid offending anyone with their masculinity. Nope I checked, USA. Ah, there you f***ing go, that explains it, you're 70 years old. You've been out of the dating game for too long old timer, the rules you used to play by, and the way you remember it are vastly VASTLY different today. I'm not trying to offend you, but you have absolutely no idea what the dating-world is like for a man in 2016.

eleven6 said:
....... Ah, there you f***ing go, that explains it, you're 70 years old. You've been out of the dating game for too long old timer, the rules you used to play by, and the way you remember it are vastly VASTLY different today. I'm not trying to offend you, but you have absolutely no idea what the dating-world is like for a man in 2016.

Ironicaly,.. That happens to be Trumps age also !
..and it also implies that YOU have no f**king idea what Trump "thought" the rules were way back when this is alleged to have occurred....and it seems still lurks around in that dim little mind of his.
But this has nothing to do with social behaviour "rules"......Trump is simply one of those egotistical types who doesnt worry about rules, he simply believes that money, power, and influence, gives him a free pass to do whatever he wants.

Hillhater said:
eleven6 said:
....... Ah, there you f***ing go, that explains it, you're 70 years old. You've been out of the dating game for too long old timer, the rules you used to play by, and the way you remember it are vastly VASTLY different today. I'm not trying to offend you, but you have absolutely no idea what the dating-world is like for a man in 2016.

Ironicaly,.. That happens to be Trumps age also !
..and it also implies that YOU have no f**king idea what Trump "thought" the rules were way back when this is alleged to have occurred....and it seems still lurks around in that dim little mind of his.
But this has nothing to do with social behaviour "rules"......Trump is simply one of those egotistical types who doesnt worry about rules, he simply believes that money, power, and influence, gives him a free pass to do whatever he wants.

Can't wait for the counter-suing to commence (if it hasn't already) for all the baseless slander from all these attention-whores propped up by the Clinton mainstream media propaganda machine who in all likely-hood were paid by the DNC/HRC campaign. I just can't wait.

Oh and I have a pretty good idea of what Trump thought the rules were in that Billy Bush tape: when you're rich, powerful, handsome, have a lot of social status, and know how to flirt successfully with women, the more of these qualities you possess, the more women will let you get away with regarding aggressive sexual advances. I'll let you in on a secret too, this formula still works with women today. Surprise, it's not a secret, it's called reality. The difference today is, women can change their mind about their consent after-the-fact, and as a man you can face very serious repercussions for a failed relationship with zero evidence other than their statement because you rank lower than a woman on the victimization/oppression hierarchy pyramid. Thanks social justice and political correctness!

e-beach said:
So how will this story play out since the "lame-stream" media is mostly ignoring it.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl
http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

A civil suit against Donald Trump alleging he raped a 13-year-old girl was dismissed in California in May 2016 and refiled in New York in June 2016.
David Mikkelson

Jun 23, 2016

In late April 2016, rumors began to circulate online holding that Republican presidential Donald Trump had either been sued over, or arrested for, raping a teenaged girl. One of the earliest versions of the rumor was published on 2 May 2016 by the Winning Democrats web site, which reported that woman using the name Katie Johnson had named Trump and billionaire Jeffrey Epstein in a $100 million lawsuit, accusing them of having solicited sex acts from her at sex parties held at the Manhattan homes of Epstein and Trump back in 1994 (when Johnson was just 13 years old):

The first major scandal to hit the Trump campaign besides the typical “what a racist, such a sexist, yada yada yada,” came from a lawsuit stemming from the infamous sex parties held by billionaire and known pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. The woman named in the suit is Katie Johnson, who says Trump took her virginity in 1994 when she was only 13 and being held by Epstein as a slave.

Johnson says in the complaint that Trump and Epstein threatened her and her family with bodily harm if she didn’t comply with all of their disgusting demands. The Trump campaign has been on this immediately, calling it absolute nonsense and not even remotely true or possible.

Many aggregated reports cited a 28 April 2016 article that described the circumstances under which the lawsuit had been filed:

Presidential frontrunner Donald Trump is fighting what could be the biggest election season bombshell yet — explosive court claims that he raped a woman when she was a teen.

The woman — identified as Katie Johnson — filed documents in a California court on April 26, accusing Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein of “sexual abuse under threat of harm” and “conspiracy to deprive civil rights,” RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned.

She filed the lawsuit herself — without legal representation — and is suing for $100 million.

A copy of the California lawsuit (filed on 26 April 2016) shared via the Scribd web site outlined the allegations, which included the accusation that Trump and Epstein had (over 20 years earlier) "sexually and physically" abused the then 13-year-old plaintiff and forced her "to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts" — including being “forced to manually stimulate Defendant Trump with the use of her hand upon Defendant Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm,” and being “forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Defendant Trump” — after luring her to a "series of underage sex parties" by promising her "money and a modeling career":
View attachment 1

According to RadarOnline's initial reporting, the lawsuit filed in California on 26 April 2016 was dismissed over technical filing errors (the address listed in court documents was a foreclosed home that has been vacant since its owner died), with the plaintiff failing in her attempt to avoid incurring the cost of the litigation:

A judge recommended on April 29 that “Katie Johnson” should have to pay her own attorneys’ fees and court costs related to the $100 million lawsuit she brought against Trump and billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein over alleged sexual assault charges. Then on May 2, a U.S. District judge ordered the entire lawsuit thrown out.

“Johnson” had previously filed forms asking to be let off the hook for the costs of the lawsuit, claiming she had only $300 to her name ... such an allowance — known as in forma paupers — is only given in civil rights cases in California, and the judge ruled that she “failed to state a claim for relief” on a civil rights basis, even though she “utilized the form provided by the Central District of California for civil actions.”

“Even construing the ... pleading liberally, Plaintiff has not alleged any race-based or class-based animus against her, and consequently, her ... allegations fail to state a claim upon which relief may be granted,” the judge wrote ... the address listed on the paperwork leads to an abandoned property, and the phone number goes straight to voicemail.

For his part, Trump asserted that the charges were“not only categorically false, but disgusting at the highest level and clearly framed to solicit media attention or, perhaps, are simply politically motivated,” adding that “There is absolutely no merit to these allegations. Period."

On 20 June 2016, New York City-based blog Gothamist reported that the plaintiff had refiled a similar complaint in a New York State federal court:

A federal lawsuit filed in New York accuses Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump of repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl more than 20 years ago, at several Upper East Side parties hosted by convicted sex offender and notorious billionaire investor Jeffrey Epstein.

The suit, first reported by the Real Deal, accuses Trump and Epstein of luring the anonymous plaintiff and other young women to four parties at Epstein's so-called Wexner Mansion at 9 East 71st Street. Epstein allegedly lured the plaintiff, identified in the suit only as Jane Doe, with promises of a modeling career and cash.

Another anonymous woman, identified in additional testimony as Tiffany Doe, corroborates Jane's allegations, testifying that she met Epstein at Port Authority, where he hired her to recruit other young girls for his parties. Trump had known Epstein for seven years in 1994 when he attended the parties at Wexner, according to the suit. He also allegedly knew that the plaintiff was 13 years old.

Jane Doe filed a similar suit in California in April, under the name Katie Johnson, also accusing Trump and Epstein of rape. That suit was dismissed on the grounds of improper paperwork — the address affiliated with her name was found to be abandoned. Today's suit confirms that the plaintiffs are one and the same.

The online outlet that first reported the second filing in New York explained that the lawsuit might be allowed to proceed even though the statute of limitations for bringing suit has expired, because (according to plaintiff's lawyer) the plaintiff lacked the "freedom of will to institute suit earlier in time" due to her having been threatened by Trump:

It should be noted that anyone can file a civil complaint in federal court. The statute of limitations in New York for civil rape cases is five years, but [the] complaint argues that the time limit should be waived, noting that the plaintiff was too frightened to report the abuse because Trump had threatened that if she did “her family would be physically harmed if not killed.”

“Both defendants let plaintiff know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats,” the complaint claims.

A copy of the New York-based suit was also uploaded to Scribd, https://www.scribd.com/doc/31634105...pstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits#fullscreenand in the second filing (which asked for no specific amount of monetary damages) the plaintiff was represented by Thomas Francis Meagher, a New Jersey patent lawyer who learned of her allegations via an article published on the GossipExtra web site advertising that she was "shopping for an attorney."

In a statement attached to her filing, the plaintiff (aka "Jane Doe") asserted:

I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that, if I would join her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew I was 13 years old.

Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and fnial sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted,

Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I wold be physically harmed if not killed.

The filing also included a statement from "Tiffany Doe" (i.e., the woman referenced in plaintiff's statement above who brought her to the parties) attesting that:

I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria [to] perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act.

It was my job to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests.

A video reportedly featuring "Katie Johnson" (her identity hidden through the use of facial pixillation, a long blonde wig, and an electronic voice distorter) appeared online, in which she graphically described giving Donald Trump a hand job and being raped by him:

There is little doubt that Donald Trump knows Jeffrey Epstein, as Trump acknowledged in a 2014 New York magazine profile of Epstein:

Epstein likes to tell people that he's a loner, a man who's never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Epstein has been named in multiple similar lawsuits over the last several years, served 13 months in jail, and is registered as a sex offender for life:

Billionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein has paid another accuser.

The 56-year-old money manager has quietly settled with Jane Doe 102, an unnamed woman who alleged in federal court in Florida that Epstein had induced her to "serve his every sexual whim" from the time she was 15 until she was 19. The woman also claimed Epstein had flown her around the world, paying her "to be sexually exploited by [his friends] ... including royalty, politicians, academicians [and] businessmen."

Epstein flatly denied those charges. But a source close to the financier confirms "the matter has been resolved to the satisfaction of both parties." The woman's lawyer, Robert Josefsberg, wouldn't say how much she's getting. Epstein had in the past offered accusers a minimum of $150,000.

Epstein has settled at least two other civil suits but still faces more than a dozen from women who claim he sexually abused them as minors at his Palm Beach mansion.

As of now, all of the information about this lawsuit comes solely from the complaint filed by "Katie Johnson," and no one has as yet located, identified, or interviewed her.

Also see this one it you are interested:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...ng-down-donald-trump-and-hillary-clinton.html
Snip.....For Jeffrey Epstein and his famous friends, the Aughts were a simpler time, when the businessmen, academics, and celebrities who counted themselves among the playboy philanthropist’s inner circle could freely enjoy the fruits of his extreme wealth and connections.

Epstein’s little black book and flight logs read like a virtual Who’s Who: Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, Larry Summers, Kevin Spacey, Prince Andrew, and Naomi Campbell all hitched rides on Epstein’s private planes. Socialites and distinguished scientists went to visit Epstein’s island in St. Thomas, and cavorted at epic dinner parties at his palatial townhouse—then the largest privately owned residence in New York, as he liked to brag. There, they picked at elaborate meals catered by celebrity chefs like Rocco DiSpirito, marvelled at Epstein’s opulent decor, and noted the pack of very, very young model-types with whom Epstein always seemed to surround himself.

But a darker story was going on underneath the glamour. In 2008, Epstein was convicted of soliciting sex from an underage girl and quietly paid settlements to scores of alleged victims who said he serially molested them. But the girls kept coming out of the woodwork—in 2014, another young woman filed a lawsuit claiming that Epstein used her as a sex slave for his powerful friends—and that she’d been at parties on his private island with former President Clinton.....snip

:shock:

SNOPES.COM is a propaganda outlet financed by the criminal Soros.

The answer to the OP is "no". Go to ZeroHedge or Infowars.

4LivesPerGallon said:

Are you trying to make me lol? Infowars and Zerohedges are the conspiracy theorists, Snopes is the "real deal". I wouldn't depend on it for many political issues, however, just as I wouldn't with anyone.

swbluto said:
4LivesPerGallon said:

Are you trying to make me lol? Infowars and Zerohedges are the conspiracy theorists, Snopes is the "real deal". I wouldn't depend on it for many political issues, however, just as I wouldn't with anyone.

Lmao, I watched Alex Jones accept trumps version of bin laden bring down the towers down and didn't even challenge him considering how much money trump has put in his pocket and endorses him so he wants trumps in his channel no matternwhat he says its his dinner ticket to turn the fake foney infowars into a proper media channel in terrestrial T.V there's so many hours of bullshit video he has put out,, Wheres the FEMA camps in america, Hitlers on the dark side of the moon, aliens are living amoung us, CERN is a porthole to the darkside, and the list just gets more whack, I've seen him put up utter crap and get less hits than he makes out, the past few years with his clean water and vitamin campaign he is making millions some truther what a plastic foney barbie is more of a Republican than that tw"t.

Back