E Scooter Mearth GTS Max Mosfets

Wigzee

1 µW
Does anybody know where I can get 2 of these mosfets or does anyone sell an equivalent that I can fix my mearth gts max controller . Really struggling to identify the part number or find someone that can help . Picture of old mosfet attached Screenshot_20230730_160610_Magnifier.jpg

Can you get clear well lit (direct sunlight is best) pictures of the FETs still in the controller? They might be more readable than this one.

If you can't find the original FET, you could replace all of them with new ones of a different kind. As long as they are rated higher voltage than any voltage they will ever see in your system, and high enough current to run your motor (say, at least 3-4x your battery current limit to be safe), they would probably work.

This is an example of a FET that was commonly used to upgrade controllers several years ago
that you can use as a guide, or you can tell us the voltage of your system at full charge, and the current limit of your controller, and we can see what might match that.

Back