Ebike headlight 52v

jonas12

10 µW
Hi!
Im looking for a decent headlight for my fat bike bbshd 52v. I Want a quite strong one, 1000 lm + and I want to connect it to the battery. I don't want a dcdc converter so it has to be one with an integrated.
Any suggestions? I have spent too much time googling around without finding anything ok. The strong ones are usually 12v...

No idea what's for sale in Umea? City in eastern Sweden.

From Canada:
Shipping might be expensive? But ask. Headlights are not too heavy.

No idea what's for sale in Umea? City in eastern Sweden.

From Canada:
Shipping might be expensive? But ask. Headlights are not too heavy.
Thanks for your answer! The SPL-01 1900 looks nice, only 55$ on AliExpress.

Jonas12,

This is what I use, 2 of them in fact. Super bright and works on a variety of voltages right out of the box too. Amazon had them for $13 or so…IMG_2649.png

ZRAMO 20W High Power 2000LM Led Motorcycle Headlight Lamp Motorbike Led Spot Light for Street Bike Bicycles Motorcycles Motorcycle Rider Cars Trucks Boat Using https://a.co/d/2JxWqdn

Jonas12,

This is what I use, 2 of them in fact. Super bright and works on a variety of voltages right out of the box too. Amazon had them for $13 or so…View attachment 343806

ZRAMO 20W High Power 2000LM Led Motorcycle Headlight Lamp Motorbike Led Spot Light for Street Bike Bicycles Motorcycles Motorcycle Rider Cars Trucks Boat Using https://a.co/d/2JxWqdn

Thanks for the reply! Looks just like what I want but I can't find them on swedish Amazon. Cheapest place I can find is 45$. I will have a look if they are sold under another name somewhere.

SADLY many lights really aren't appropriate, in my opinion, riding in traffic can blind oncoming traffic whereas the German standard lights the roadway like auto headlights. I highly recommend looking for StVZO headlights. There are budget priced available.

SADLY many lights really aren't appropriate, in my opinion, riding in traffic can blind oncoming traffic whereas the German standard lights the roadway like auto headlights. I highly recommend looking for StVZO headlights. There are budget priced available.
True but I use my bike for off road purposes only so the more lumen the happier I am.

True but I use my bike for off road purposes only so the more lumen the happier I am.
I have an led bank for off road or quiet streets

Hi!
Im looking for a decent headlight for my fat bike bbshd 52v. I Want a quite strong one, 1000 lm + and I want to connect it to the battery. I don't want a dcdc converter so it has to be one with an integrated.
Any suggestions? I have spent too much time googling around without finding anything ok. The strong ones are usually 12v...
These work with a 52 volt battery 1200 lumens each for a total of 2400 lumens. They come with a switch High/low beam and come with an XT90 connector. I can tell by your bike your the kinda guy that will want these if you haven't found something already. And I mean come on, it's CYC Motors so we know these aren't junk. In short - This is the way.

Tomjazz I I bought that 72 volt light from Grimm it lasted 8 months I called them up for repair kit maybe new LEDs and they said they don't have anything to fix it ?
CYC I hate them spent money on a nonworking mid-drive 1,100 mistake.

Back