Ebike kits/ parts in 2023?

MacIntoshCZ

1 µW
Hi, lets start with motor first. I want something that could run 40km/h attleast on 15 degrees steep uphill. I have found two brands MXUS (3k/5K turbo) and QS (205). I dont know what "T" stands for? It says winding / RPM. Can someone explain this to me? Also i noticed that there are people that runs those motors above its nominal power. Are there any resources how much this motor can handle continously? Thanks

Weight is power. As in stator width, magnet size ect.
Mxus 3,000 45mm
Mxus 5,000 55mm
QS 3,000. 50mm magnets
The mxus 3,000 is about as heavy as a bike can handle. In my opinion. The QS 3,000 is the highest quality. In my opinion. But meant for the electric motorcycle as is the mxus 5,000 which is a beast on paper as I never seen one.
The t is for turns of wire a 3t is the fastest compared to a 5t and has more copper content. The 5T is better for a petty cab. The 3t wants more amps.
Wow this is pretty complicated.
What type of bike are you going to put it in ?
If MTB I use an older chromoly steel bike because it's made out of steel and I don't put the motor on the rear and not on a front fork and never an aluminum fork.
Another reason for the chromoly frame you can bend it open so the motor can fit 142mm The MTB 135mm normally. And you don't want to bend the aluminum frame too much meaning you might have to run a single gear on the motor for an aluminum frame with a torque car on each side so you don't spin it in the aluminum frame.
So tell us what donor bike are you thinking of and where do you live because of legality and what you might be able to get away with. Because even different cities view electric bikes different and what they'll let you get away with.
My mxus 3,000 4t can run 5,000 to 6,000 watts till it gets to warm, best to have a temperature gauge so you don't melt the motor.
Oh you're from Czechoslovakia I don't think you have rules like we have in Southern California or England they all have different limits.

Back