EBike Toolbox - Bargains! (newest = throttles)

999zip999 said:
After 5 different sites I go rc buddy to have sense wires 2s-5s- 6s of multiples. The otther sites would not let me order or only one. Even rc buddy I had to trick into accepting my order and money. It was after spending an half on phone trying to convince b of a to stop helping them self to maintenance fees after 20 years they trying to tap on maintenance fees. Technology up it
It's also hard to order wholesale bike tires ? When China shuts down the world shuts down.

Fee's are what get you! Be very very careful. Prepaid cards are the worst!

Looking at DrAngle tool thread some have gone bye bye. Or China is over whelmed with hobbist I know my neighbor rents bikes and it hard finding parts for sale. Oh yeah I get wholesale prices if I pay shipping. I order enough for free shipping. EZ. Haha
! Nice neighbor.

999zip999 said:
Looking at DrAngle tool thread some have gone bye bye. Or China is over whelmed with hobbist I know my rents and it hard finding parts for sale. Oh yeah I get wholesale prices if I pay shipping. I order enough for free shipping. EZ. Haha !

Hey 999, China is swamped with orders. Everyone has time off, Everyone has free money from Uncle Sam or Blackfaced JT.

Old online links die off, but if you can find a key term, its still up for sale in a different link. Sometimes you can get a key term for the title of the product from what the user typed before/after the link, sometimes its in the title of the http link if the link isnt shortened hiding the extra letters/words.

I wanted to buy some spokes from a guy one province over, but he closed up shop because the upstream supply chain is rocky. Cant get a steady supply of spokes, nipples, washers. Thats his only biz on that website, he probably works somewhere and thats his side gig.

3 Phase Bridge Rectifier
Turn brushless ebike into emergency DC generator!
or
Hub motor into DC generator ... wind, water wheel etc.

Attachments

• 3 phase.jpg
    3 phase.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 636
Not a typo, received 40 pairs for $3.96, normal quality.
Buy fast, before they notice their mistake!

Delivery, from China - 12 days.

Attachments

• xt60.jpg
    xt60.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 559
#1 NEW 17T FIXED GEAR REAR 6 BOLT COG 17 TOOTH 1/8" SINGLE SPEED, TRACK BICYCLE - $6.94 w/free delivery

Disc brake mount #410 (or #415) chain, for above listed motors.

If you are stuck using thumb throttles, at least be smart about it.

- < $15 delivered

Battery circuit key lock

unknown? wire gauge

Half twist throttle with key lock - < $15

I am on the hunt for a bike light thats brighter then the next guys bike light.

Found that amazon has the MY1018z controller for as low as $8.

https://www.amazon.com/Motor-Speed-Controller-Reversible-Switch/dp/B08FBD5RLW/ref=sr_1_149?crid=1RE2KO00KZTII&keywords=dc+motor+speed+controller&qid=1648871421&sprefix=dc+motor+%2Caps%2C196&sr=8-149

41CunvE3YVL._AC_.jpg

Back