EEB parts and support info

There is just a "T". The only time one would use a proportioning valve is when linking front to rear.

This looks interesting looks like a 273 motor bad ass good price
check out the video
https://leili-bike.en.made-in-china.com/product/UCVmZLcdSlkF/China-2018-Hot-Sale-5kw-Ebike-Fat-Tire-72V-5000W-Electric-Bike.html
Go china dudes

I am the new guy but thought the 273 was 8000w and physically much bigger? Still cheap!

https://www.google.com/search?q=qs+273+v3+8000w+motor&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiegJKJq6DdAhVHSq0KHRSJBjYQ_AUIEigC&biw=414&bih=613&dpr=3#imgrc=rZzIiOPnQfrGCM:

Gstegman said:
I am the new guy but thought the 273 was 8000w and physically much bigger? Still cheap!

https://www.google.com/search?q=qs+273+v3+8000w+motor&prmd=sivn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiegJKJq6DdAhVHSq0KHRSJBjYQ_AUIEigC&biw=414&bih=613&dpr=3#imgrc=rZzIiOPnQfrGCM:
the 273 is bigger in size that's why they are calles a 273 your standard hub motors are 205 mm
look close the motor in the video of the dude smoking the tire is a 273
but the ones in the rest of the pictures of the red fat tire are 205's
I am pretty sure you can order that EEB bike with what ever motors you want
I am trying to contact that company now for more details
depending on the shipping it would be hard to build one of those at that price we'll see

Been a while since anyone's posted in here, thought I'd do an update, finally got around to installing the factory stand, it went on without a problem without having to move the screw position as suggested earlier, it slots nicely under the swingarm with ample clearance for the crank to go round, wish I'd put it on earlier! The stock screw would wiggle loose pretty quickly so I just replaced it with a bolt and nut tightened on the bottom, its solid now.

eeb.jpg

eeb2.jpg

Also installed the fisherfab front headlight, awesome little light, one of the deciding factors was that it doesn't need a step down convertor so can run straight off the fully charged 84v battery, very cool.

Looks great! I hope to test ride my EEB build this weekend. Did you have any issues with the motor wires clearing between rotor and swingarm?

No issues at all with the wires clearing the rotor although I'm running the 35mm Edge motor, maybe the wider stator Mxus and QS motors have a little less room to play with..

Green Werks said:
FYI
If you make your own battery mounts
A 20s 10p 72v 18650 battery will fit
This battery has a100amp BMS with 200 Samsung 30Q cells
It can be had from West Coast Electric Cycles (Barent) member here
Great dude straight up and on top of his game
Hey Newbie here, if you dont mind me asking; how much was your battery from west coast?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

harmonist said:
New battery arrived this morning, can't wait to get that bad boy plugged in!

Is that from em3ev? Any pics on how you mounted in frame? Eeb makes a battery box for our frames. Wondering if this setup fits.

https://www.enduroebike.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=137_125_133&product_id=269

That battery box looks like it would fit fine, the em3ev battery is 140mm wide and presses firmly against the side panels but they will give slightly for that box to fit, I might have a look at getting one as well.

I've just got the battery sitting in there with padding around it at the moment and it does the job, doesn't move around or anything but I'm just riding on the road at the moment, kinda like this but with more padding now.

IMG_20180725_161947.jpg

I've got the controller mounted on the outside for better cooling so the bike looks like this now.

harmonist said:
That battery box looks like it would fit fine, the em3ev battery is 140mm wide and presses firmly against the side panels but they will give slightly for that box to fit, I might have a look at getting one as well.

I've just got the battery sitting in there with padding around it at the moment and it does the job, doesn't move around or anything but I'm just riding on the road at the moment, kinda like this but with more padding now.

View attachment 1

I've got the controller mounted on the outside for better cooling so the bike looks like this now.

Thanks brotha for the photos. Nice rig btw. Is that a 72v, 29.5ah? Hows the volt sag? Man I wish em3ev would put a 100a continuous/150 peak bms in the 72v batteries.

Yip thats the one with 30Q cells, think it sags around 2-3v when gunning it at 95a so not too bad at all, I've never had the battery warm up on me yet, its always the motor and controller that are scorching before the battery gets a chance to get warm.

harmonist said:
Yip thats the one with 30Q cells, think it sags around 2-3v when gunning it at 95a so not too bad at all, I've never had the battery warm up on me yet, its always the motor and controller that are scorching before the battery gets a chance to get warm.
Thanks for the info brotha.

My EM3EV is sitting in there on foam as well. I was considering TIG welding some hooks to strap it down with some big velco straps. I might look into the official battery holders as well.

Good stuff, thanks,

Anyone here using sabvoton w/tft display?

Gstegman said:
Does your tft display correct motor temps? Seems the silver wire on halls is the temp wire, so I'm guessing just by connecting the hall to controller should display motor temps?

TIA

Chris

No, The wire is missing on the controller side so no temp. There are other functions missing as well. If you look at my build thread I posted a pic of the missing wire when I learned this (and started complaining)

Gstegman said:
No, The wire is missing on the controller side so no temp. There are other functions missing as well. If you look at my build thread I posted a pic of the missing wire when I learned this (and started complaining)
Thanks for the info greatly appreciated.

ChrisJTX said:
Green Werks said:
FYI
If you make your own battery mounts
A 20s 10p 72v 18650 battery will fit
This battery has a100amp BMS with 200 Samsung 30Q cells
It can be had from West Coast Electric Cycles (Barent) member here
Great dude straight up and on top of his gamebattery box.jpg
Hey Newbie here, if you dont mind me asking; how much was your battery from west coast?

Sorry I have not been around here a lot lately
The 72v 30ah battery from westcoast electric cycles was $1300 shipped
it took about 6 weeks to get it
The battery is awesome well worth the wait
the 30Q cells kicks ass in a big way
I hit mt motor with 94 amps a lot and the battery just keeps bringing it on.

I just recently brought the kickstand from em3ev for my bike frame from em3ev.

I had no problems putting my ebb stand on from em3ev. The only way to install it I found with the bolt supplied is bolt it from the inside of the frame which is the wrong way to do it. em3ev said to drill out the stand hole and then install it, but if I did that the bolt will not be long enough because running the bolt from outside into the nut inside the ebb frame will need a longer bolt but yes is really the right way to go as I see it.

I had to turn the stand round and round on to the bolt like basically screw the stand on as if it was a bolt to get the stand on the frame. Its on tight enough but time will tell when using it over time if it comes loose. If it dos come lose then I will drill the stand hole thread out and get a longer bolt and run the bolt from under the stand.

I have no clearance issues with mine, I didn’t cut the plastic on the ebb frame.

The only issue I see at this time is will the stand hold up on around 50kg bike?

For those of you looking for side covers like I did a year ago, I've had luck with sales@evelbike.com. Got them shipped to US from China pretty quickly too, only waited for a week or so. Hope this helps someone.

I have an EEB frame with a USD-8 front fork. Has anyone found a front fender for the fork? I don't want to get something that mounts to the top of the fork cause I really don't like the look of it.

I've found this one site that has basically exactly what I'm looking for but I don't know if it will fit on the USD-8 fork and they don't sell parts to non-owners of their bikes yet.
NUth1lv.jpg

QwniQWk.png

Not sure why this picture goes white whenever I link it here but heres the url to the picture https://imgur.com/a/TCNdGr0

The website for these bikes is https://ridecake.com/kalkand/ and the page with the parts expanded out is https://ridecake.com/kalk-saddle-and-cover-spare-parts/

It's kinda like a motorcycle fender as a lot of motorcycles have inverted front forks. Anyone found anything for a USD-8 fork with 19inch moped rims and Shinko-244s?

I have front mudhugger under the mud. It is there just with epoxy and time will tell if it stays in place. Originaly I just put it on with hotglue but it flew out after first ride. It was horrible to glue there and try to get it straight and not to rub anywhere. Oh and it's nice when you are holding it with both hands and you figure out its 30min epoxy :roll:

IMG_20190514_185803-870x1160.jpgIMG_20190514_185755-870x1160.jpg

If you find perfect solution please let me know..

Back