electric car doesn't go forward and reverse APT Controller 96600 setting

TheHood

10 µW
Hello,

I bought APT Controller 96600, the sellers said that is pre set but eventfully isn't for the tipe of vehicle I have which is Huolala Four Wheels (Huolala four wheels-Jonway Group).

The MAIN problem is that the vehicle doesn't drive (move at all) forward or in reverse.

I also have another Huolala which has the original controller from who I copied all the settings and that still didn't help.
In attachment I will leave all the screen shots from the original controller, from the new controller and also a picture with the settings on the new controller taken from the old one, gives a FAULT when I try to thest the HALL sensors.

hall fault with the settings from org controller.PNG

Attachments

• new controller (1).rar
    220.1 KB · Views: 4
  • original controller (1).rar
    170.7 KB · Views: 3
Then it could even be the actual connector on the new controller that isn't working. Or, the halls positions are out of order between the connectors.

Then it could even be the actual connector on the new controller that isn't working. Or, the halls positions are out of order between the connectors.
I have 3 new controllers and they all do the same thing.The wirings and the connectors of the vehicle are all the original ones.

And I will say again I also have the original controller and with it everything works fine so the problem must be in the programming of the new controller, also some of the settings are locked, if you see the pictures of the new controller some settings are grey, those are locked.

Is there a way to unlock all the settings?

I have succeeded to enter in full control of the controller, now I have one more issue.
Whenever i try to change the parameters of the motor it doesn't remember them and when I open the settings it's always showing this settings
1716406168845.png

Back