Fardriver programming port problems. (Not working).

opdpope

1 µW
I have a fardriver 96680 and at first my Bluetooth worked, then after a couple days it stopped working, stopped lighting up, the voltage on the port is not 5v. I need some advice on how I can program this controller because it's setup with the low voltage cut off at like 62v and currently I'm using a 60v pack and I'm unable to use the full depth of the battery pack.

Maybe...
**Diy PC cable
**Tricks too make dongle work
**Anything... Lol

I have a fardriver 96680 and at first my Bluetooth worked, then after a couple days it stopped working, stopped lighting up, the voltage on the port is not 5v. I need some advice on how I can program this controller because it's setup with the low voltage cut off at like 62v and currently I'm using a 60v pack and I'm unable to use the full depth of the battery pack.

Maybe...
**Diy PC cable
**Tricks too make dongle work
**Anything... Lol
Yeah I’m writing just because I have the same issue with my Bluetooth dongle. It just stopped working. It doesn’t light up at all just like you say and I didn’t do anything strange to it it’s just sitting there so maybe somebody can see why the Bluetooth dongle stopped working?

If you got yours working again, please tell me how you did it.

Back