Fat bike 48v 250w 22a maximum

Now we are getting somewhere.

Your battery specifications are:

Nominal voltage = 48v
Maximum discharge current = 25 amps
Battery capacity = 17.5 AH

This means that peak power delivered to your motor is 1000W, which is very good for a 250W factory e-bike.

This also means that you cannot have a bigger controller than what you already have, so there is no good reason for you to swap it out with a KT controller.

You may however need a password to change the pas settings on your existing controller.

Last edited:
Hi thanks for the speedy reply I have the password for the display but like I say when in the settings I can change pas level's.But not the percentage levels for each level.thats what I been trying to do,the only one I have seen up to now is on the G Force T42 folding fat tyre bike.

YL81F display

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-21-12-22-51-826_com.alibaba.intl.android.apps.poseidon.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-09-21-12-22-51-826_com.alibaba.intl.android.apps.poseidon.jpg
    789.1 KB · Views: 4
Here is the manual for the display.

So is it any better if you set P11 to 1 and P12 to 5?

I don’t see anywhere in the manual that lets you change the percentage of each pas level individually. Maybe someone else has better knowledge of this display and controller.

I have at this moment I have 0-3 1 gives me 19km 2 gives me 25km 3 gives 25km as for your suggestion pas 11 -1 pas12-5
I have already done that.and like I said in this display and controler it's not possible to change the pedal assist percentage.But that's what I've been searching for because I know they exist,if they do for my bike now that's a different story.
But I'm sure it can be done I just have to find the correct control and display.

Maybe try setting P5 to 0-9 to give a wider range of PAS. And make sure P8 is set to 100km/hr.

25km/hr max speed seems way too low, so something isn’t set up properly.

Ok will do thanks for the feed back really appreciate it.ill give you an update after I leave the office today I'll set it 0-9 and will set the speed limit to 100km/hr

I found a different version of the display manual for an Eskute. And the P settings are very different than in the other manual. Page 11 talks about changing the PAS ratio for each level like you are trying to do, using P3. In the other manual P3 is used to change the voltage setting.

Last edited:
I have tried a thousand time to do this but when I press enter it won't give the option to adjust any percentage.

Then maybe your display isn’t configured to allow you to do this.

You see different

Attachments

• IMG_20231010_113132.jpg
    IMG_20231010_113132.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_20231010_113123.jpg
    IMG_20231010_113123.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 1
Changed pas level now to 0-9 and sett speed to 100km/hr so I will see later today if this is the solution,I hope so because this bike so heavy in pas assist 1-2-3 in pas level 0-5 so let's see .

this is what I'm looking for that's why i thought with anew controller and display it would be possible I'm still sure it is but i will wait and see how 0-9 turns out later

Maybe you need a title change
48v x 22a = 1,000 watt
As we know the motor and the battery are dumb the BMS does have some brains.
The controller all that says something right there do you have a throttle with this pas

No I don't there illigal here in the Netherlands,I tried pas 0-9 well 123 I got no assist 4 gave me a 17km/pH 5 gave me 25km/pH and six gave me around 35km/pH that's why I'm thinking the percentage settings done at the factory are really off .

Back