For me I have the same problem but it doesnt allow me to just go around it and its comes up on the screen as code 30 communication error so im not sur

landio15

1 µW
For me I have the same problem but it doesnt allow me to just go around it and its comes up on the screen as code 30 communication error so im not sure what to do. Twisting the throttle does nothing and the scooter isnt working.

Comm error hasn't got anything to do with the motor-controller connection.

That is a problem between controller and display.

Did the system ever work for you?

If so, what specifically happened between the time it worked, and the time it did not?

BTW, since this problem is not related to this thread, I would like to move your post(s) and any replies to it's own thread, if that's ok with you.

I don't understand what you are saying (or asking). Could you try using a complete sentence?
Sorry I'm on mobile I miss clicked. I was trying to say that my old controller for this scooter broke but I couldn't find a new on so I used a e bike controller that was laying around but it had an extra wire as in a white which apparently is a speed sensor or heat. Anyways the issue is there is no connection for it since the motor wire has one less than the controller. So I thought whatever it probably still works like the guy up there but unfortunately it didn't quite work in my favour and I was left with a disabled system and a error code 30.

Attachments

• IMG_20231208_011526.jpg
    IMG_20231208_011526.jpg
    742.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20231208_011535.jpg
    IMG_20231208_011535.jpg
    793 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20231208_011509.jpg
    IMG_20231208_011509.jpg
    811.2 KB · Views: 6
If you did not use an identical controller to the original, but used the original display, then that is the cause of your comm error (which has nothing to do with the motor, only the display/controller communications).

You would have to use the identical controller, or you would have to buy a controller/display set that are designed to work with each other.

If the above is not the case, you'll need to provide *complete* details, step by step, on the entire situation starting from before the original failure (to determine the cause of it and be sure the controller is actually the problem, and the only problem) and all parts involved including links to where everything was purchased, and exactly how everything was wired before, and exactly how it is wired now, so we can try to figure out what you need to test and/or replace.

Since your problem is not the same as this thread is for, I moved it to a new thread for you. If you prefer a different thread title, just edit your first post in the thread to change it.

Back