For Sale - Custom made lithium batteries - Eon Lithium

eonlithiuminc

10 µW
I am sure we have had many people post on this forum with our battery builds into their electric bikes / motorcycle.
Just want to get the word out there we do custom batteries and let y'all look at what we offer on our website.

We have standardized models on this link below that fits certain models already like sur ron, razors, etc.

If you would like to get a custom dimension, specifications, etc., done, we have an inquiry page.
Submit a request and we will get back to you within 1-2 business days.

We have a lot of customers that do DIY and figured we could be an asset to this community.
We look forward to serving y'all!

Looks like very good quality product. Are you able to rebuild batteries? i.e. I have some aluminum channel encased batteries that mayt need re-celling next year.

I looked at some listings.

No mention of what cell is inside..? what are you putting in these non-lifepo4 units?

Looks like very good quality product. Are you able to rebuild batteries? i.e. I have some aluminum channel encased batteries that mayt need re-celling next year.
We don't do work on other company's products unfortunately. So sorry about that.
Our insurance simply doesn't allow it

We use Lishen 4000 LA2170
And we use whatever cell customer might have a request for.
We have been building with Molicel P42A and Samsung 50S, but not limited to those two only.

Cool, that's a fairly powerful cell.
I would recommend stating this on your listings, because this is very important to know as a buyer who isn't familiar with your company ( this is the first i've heard of eon )

Cool, that's a fairly powerful cell.
I would recommend stating this on your listings, because this is very important to know as a buyer who isn't familiar with your company ( this is the first i've heard of eon )
I appreciate the suggestion.
Since we build them custom it isn't limited to those cells, and I will be sure to add those on the OP.
We started in California back in 2020, and moved to Houston in early 2021.
Most work we did was through word of mouth and now we're looking to move to a higher attention spot.
A lot of the custom work back then was mainly super 73's, onyx, huckcycle, etc.
Now mostly are gas bike conversion to ebikes and sur rons, razors, etc.
Hope we can help!

I would love to see Your reviews. How come you do not offer them on your website? You want top Doller for your battery's But you are not able to back them with reviews, That makes hard to buy from you. RED flag..

I would love to see Your reviews. How come you do not offer them on your website? You want top Doller for your battery's But you are not able to back them with reviews, That makes hard to buy from you. RED flag..
Hi Teeman,
We haven't had a decent website designer. We believe in word of mouth as well and a lot of our past customers can also back this up.
A red flag will be evading the question and basically telling people that we don't have anyone to back us up on the reviews.
We are working on upgrading the website soon and that will be available for people to leave out of 5 stars.
So being straight forward, just because we don't have it doesn't mean we're being evasive about it.
In fact, we sell on Electro and company website as well. If we don't sell quality batteries, why would a company that sells performance kits partner with us?
I hope this answers your questions or addressed your concerns.
If you have more questions feel free to reply here or send us an email, we are happy to give you more information.

Eon Lithium

I used to work with a guy that lets just say had played in the deep end of the internet.

His take on reviews was... odd.

"They are amazing at first, but it is like buying the worlds cutest puppy, that is awesome until it isn't. In *EVRY* case live reviews set the stage for performance until sales growth hits (I honestly don't remember the exact phrasing, but it was literally boiled down to "Which all means they are great, until you have marketing running correctly then it is just a place for your shitty criminal sellers to spend money ginning up lying reviews."

I would have a clearer recall but it is a poopy day in the batworld and my brain is rebelling over the abuse. so I am gonna go with "Recently in the news"? no clear datum on what that means, but recently Amazon actually admitted that they are not being so successful with pushing out the lying reviews. I know one person pretty well that picks up an extra 30ish% of her income by being hired by Amazon to get hired to write fake reviews, gets paid by both and gets to keep the merch even after refund.

To break that down to human process... AMAZON CAN NOT FDIX REVIEWS

So if you are red flagging, you are part of the problem, you have bought and eaten too many poop sammies and are developing a taste for it.

AMAZON CAN NOT FDIX REVIEWS

DaLanMan You are so right about that,Eonlthiuminc Sorry about Red flag comment. We need USA companies just like yours, to make top notch products, I for one will be ordering in the near future. I wish you I best of luck .​

I think you will have much better results than star reviews by asking your customers if they would be interested in showing off their projects, I'm sure many will and then you can have a section of the site showing some projects your batteries went into and maybe a little blurb from the builder about the project.

72V maybe 30Ah with Panasonic 18650BD would be my recommendation.
The
We are using Panasonic 18650 BD, super decent cell for what you are doing and cost effective.
Panasonic 18650BD is 3.5ah each, we're doing a 9 parallel,
pack will be able to push 90A continuous. HI Guys, filled out a quote on his web site for a battery. I told him I wanted a 24-30 amp hour battery . i have a 80 amp controller and a 5000 what hub, This is his recommendation. HE wants 12 hundred for the battery. The problem is with 3.5 amp per cell and 9 parallel the math does not add up. the battery size is 16'' long 8'hight 3.5 wide. I would like to know how this is possible with this cell, I would welcome your opinion.

Ok, 72v pack... I would probably being me go with 20 instead of 19, better a wee bit more than half a shot less (19x3.7nominal puts you are 19.46ish cels to make it happen, I would just bump over and let it ride)
the amperage you want will required .. a LOT of batteries at 72 v. The cumulative of your first Set is gonna be.. 72v at whatever mAh it is places with, so Ok, I am not looking up that cel, Still covid strong here, past the worst of it and just to the low energy I feel like poo stage. So call it 2500mAh per cel, that is gonna be 2.5Ah (if I can still math) so 4in parallel to hit 10Ah, so for 25Ah you will need (counts on fingers) 10 sets of 19/20 cels.
that is 190 cels minimum.
Dude, this is a REALLY big package.
That is over 15kg once put together with all the fixings...
Now I am a big guy, not a lot of big stuff really impacts me, but slinging a 15-20 kilo pack seems a bit excessive and it sure as hell isn't gonna fit in the space you are talking.
Since it is a metric based battery, let's go with a real measurement system and stick to metric.
16x8x3.5
407x204x89
That is 18mm across, by 650mm high.
stack 2 up side by side and you are 40ish
over under and you are at 13
I do not see you putting 200 cels in that space, Unless he has a cel smoosher it just is not real feasible.

the wee 21cel package I work with all the time is like 4x8ish, and it weighs in substantually (people keep asking to reduce the weight and increase the Ah.. I just inform them in my best Scots "I canna change the laws of physics" leaving them very confused.

and 1200 for the battery is not terrible. base price for that many batts is like 475ish, and that is just the naked cels (bought new at factory bulk pricing) but honestly most people ain't buying in enough volume to hit that, so you are looking at 20-50% more for the bare cels. The rest of the kit is just in the minors, so 50-80 bucks all in, leaving you to pay for labor.

Also, is this a US company? because that many cels becomes touchy to ship, I mean just the bloody weight is gonna be expensive, if he is shipping from China... that is a whole other kerfuffle (I have a management company I hire to deal with it, because they pay the right bribes or something and my stuff always arrives in a timely fashion, before when I was all "I have ran companies, I can handle some shitty import paperwork" it took me a year to get my shit, and I had to pay them to store it...

I ain't an Engineer, I am just a guy who started playing with Batteries, and am only here because my son was all "Dad, why don't we get an E-bike" My childhood was redolent with the smell of cooked circuit boards, I have done let the smoke out of all kinds of things, the parental units were just glad I switched to electronics after the whole "5 gallon bucket of black powder" event involved 3 bomb squads and national news...

Panasonic 18650BD is 3.5ah each, we're doing a 9 parallel,
pack will be able to push 90A continuous. This is what he clams he can do .Show me the math. It does add up.

Ok, math adds up, I am still curious about the space being quoted. I could absolutely be wrong.

I know I would probably charge more on a unit I was selling, you generally want to be at 3.5x/cost in business to cover all the fiddly bits, but I am old and curmudgeonly, youngsters are willing to sell themselves cheaper...

If it happens, and it does the job, huzzah! You prove one old fart to be curmudgeonly and get a killer ride out of it.

Now I am off to see what my favorite welder has for me, evidently we are mounting parts tomorrow on the new kit...

Ok

DaLanMan OK you say that math adds up ,Show it to me ,,How do you get 90 Continues out a 3.5 amp battery with 9 parallel​

aww, ok.

So to get your voltage you need to have 19 cels in series. (Like I said, I would go 20, but not an engineer, there may be a reason that engineering school teaches)
9p... 9x3.5=31.5
Obviously not gonna happen.
Do the math backwards:
90/3.5=25.7... lets call it .72 that suggests we should be wild and reasonable and call it 25p

19s x 25p = 475 individual batteries, (although your "cell" will be 9pcs in series to get to a single 72v cel)

I have a thread somewhere mentioning I am buying the biggest strap on battery pack I can find and it is like 100 slots (I think it is 91, again, tired and lazy sorry) which is gonna make for a monster package on a bike, each of my 18650's weighs in at 46.2g making my battery weight like 20kg for the pair of em (ballparking again) this is going onto a dual motor system and even though I am 48v, I wanted it to have enough range to ride to the location of my new warehouse (I have a warehouse habit, I keep renting them for 5 years, getting a notice of rent hike and getting out to go to a cheaper one, which leads to longer commutes)

But then I can leave the house, go to my hobby space and not be bothered for some hours at a time... Like a man cave, but one preferably further away than the garage.

::pauses to re-read:: Oh... So sorry man, I am not at me best.

Pushing 90A is not a big issue. My 21 battery unit pushes 40a with cheap batteries and it gets throttled by the bms I use to not push more than that because I don't want a heat issue.

You are needing to look at the C rating. I have a set of batteries here that can push 20A per cel (it claims) I still have not tested it, but the chap that does testing on here shows cels doing crazy stuff. I might just be behind the curve on things.

I have looked at a friends bike that was having "weird smell issues" and after popping a clamp on it found it was pushing up to 100A when starting under load. Li Ion batt's can push a lot of electrons brother.

Now, I already said, I have not looked up the batts.. i will now:
Panasonic NCR18650BD
10a max consistant flow.

if you have 9p... you have 9X10 Amps. It ain't rocket surgery.

so it's stated constant flow rate is 10amps. so it can push 10amps at voltage until it is shut down by the bms

Now the more interesting part
19x9=171
171 cels in what looks like the 5 buck range... $855.00
add in dribs and drabs, you have another minimum 100 dollars, and with a fancier BMS unit that could be double. If you have batteries in a shrink wrap that is, add a case and you are adding 20-200 dollars more. so, parts are gonna run around $1000 or more. If he is assembling and selling it out the door for 200 bucks, I wonder how he plans on staying in business.

The maths on your stuff is not hard, just gots to keep in mind, pay attention and if you are still recovering from covid, read 3x before typing out long commentary...

DaLanMan Thanks for that incredibly long explanation. Now I see its possible. And so far as the cost it is a good deal.​

Enon lithium IS giving me the deal. If you need a battery built give them a shot.​

Back