Fractal's Norco A-line build

fractal said:
yes they are 2.5 gazelles 19 inch. the clearance is more than enough. the OD is 22 inches

Is that a typo? I thought the gazelles only came in 17"/18"...

Nice rack!

I can still lift my a-line into the back of my van, but it lacks electrics and batteries, so a ramp is probably in my future.

Great job!

oatnet said:
fractal said:
yes they are 2.5 gazelles 19 inch. the clearance is more than enough. the OD is 22 inches

Is that a typo? I thought the gazelles only came in 17"/18"...

yes!!! thanks for seeing that!!! they are 17 inches.

adam333 said:
Great job Fractal, the bike look great :D

The motorcycle rack is a great idea, I paid 600$ ish for a fragile bike rack that wont allow me to increase the wheel base at all....

What is your average Wh/km and what distance can you do an one charge?

Thanks Adam, the rack really works great. The price was great too. Right now i'm using about 20 Wh/km. I have to take it easy on the throttle because i'm using a temporary 12 fet controller while my 24 fet gets repaired. So at that rate i could get 66 km out of a charge (no pedal) on my 24s 15ah pack. My commute is about 22 km total. My speed is anywhere between 30 and 50 km/h. When commuting, I avoid going over 50, too much pedestrians, traffic, other cyclists ...etc. Also, i need to keep that little controller happy :mrgreen: Sometimes, I like to go out at night and test the limits off road like in that huge parking lot nearby :twisted: The acclelration is crazy!

Im shamelessly bumping this thread but i must say the harness looks nice on your bike.. all tucked away neatly and stuff. Good work. Very clean.

Back