Front hub motor continues to spin

Hi
 I got I got an 1000w conversion kit for front tire. Since its a mountain  bike is a folding one.  I got the controller that has the LCD display device With on off switch connected to the lcd hooks to up down buttons to go through  The Mods, Thumb throttle,48v with 12amps battery,  PAS Magnet and receiver Installed on the crank,  Electric brakes that hook up to the controller.  Everything works on it I hit the the on switch and The front wheel starts to spin already And goes on but the thing is even when I hit the   Throttle and  30 seconds later the tire starts spinning again.
 I've I've gone into my controller bag  Which is mounted on the handlebars because all the wires except for the power wires and the pass wires to go right into this bag avoid clutter and all the connections and wires are  attached and of course it would be because I have power to the motor.
  The power switch I can turn the motor off by it just holding the button it'll turn on or off.
I can can't  have the bike upright because as soon as i turn the bike on of course the hub start spinning.
Yeah that's a bit of a safety hazard!!
I did know that was gonna happen the 1st time and my tire actually ran into the wall.
 Just something's not configured right I know it so that's why I'm here.

Thank you

Try unplugging the throttle. But most controllers will fault and shut down if they see throttle signal on startup.

Back