Golden Motor HPC300A ?

Hi everybody

I have been quite angry to see again my Kelly controller dead (KEB72801) , the first one was a lower power one and I was expecting this new one would last more than that ( perhaps 200km)
What happenned ? nothing. For the first time of the new season (Canada) I take out of home my bike and run for about 30km to come back.
Two days of bad time (cold and rain) so bike undercovered but outdoor.
Sun come back, I just put the bike on (not run with it) and ... big white smoke !
My first Kelly controller failed in about 3 or 4 hours, this one would have last one season with very low kilometers and dead...
Of course Kelly says there is no more warranty (purchased in April 2009) and so they propose 50% for a new one if dead one returned.

So ... bye, bye Kelly !

I found HPC300A but didn't find lot of things about there reliability. Do you heard (or experiment) with this product ?

Thanks for help, I want a low cost/good reliability controller with regen, 48V (...72V) for 3000W motor

http:\\motoelectrique.unblog.fr

OK, I found there was in fact bad review for this

So, with a good price and a good quality, what controller would I have to put for my 3000W (hub) brushless motor ?

Please ! I need this in less then a month :roll:

If you can afford around $100-$150, you can't go wrong with an infineon. That's what most people are using on here for hub motors. Very reliable, very programmable too.

I'm thinking a 12FET or 18FET will do the trick for you.

Thanks for answering

What model / dealer for infineon ?

I find a link but it seems very low max power for a 3000W motor, isn't it ?

Back