• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Hallomotor and 8Fun

markz

100 TW
Someone is listing a Bafang in the title then the description states Hallomotor, but the picture of the motor has 8Fun on it, they state its 500W at 48V or 36V but I wonder what these geared motors can be pushed to, maybe 1kw cont and 1500-2k max?

So its a Bagang 8Fun 500W geared motor, not a Hallomotor, or is it all inclusive?

Nevermind I found the motor on Hallomotors website for $110usd but as usual the shipping is going to be outrageous, $175usd. Conhismotor ebay is $180usd shipped for same 48V 500W version. Gives me a ballpark to play with when gaggling with the seller.

Is it easy to open these motors up to look at the windings and gears?

I am not 100% sure on the exact relationship between Conhismotor and Hallomotor. A lot of Conhismotor eBay items have a Hallomotor watermark on the photos and the user is listed as being a Hallomotor store. Conhismotor have a limited eBay selection compared to their website but the prices are better on eBay. Their kits are quite a bit more expensive than most but come quickly and well packed IME. I have a 9C clone from them in a 29er wheel that has been rock solid for a year. Not even a loose spoke!

There is a lot of info on ES about the 8fun and it's internals. Not sure I've seen a tear down tutorial but it's hard to search from my phone.

Back