Help me confirm this UPP battery stats

Matze_Senpai

100 W
so theres this battery i might want to get when i get myself a bbshd kit, its the 52v 24ah 40A BMS

€ 514,93 25%OFF | 21700 EBike Batterie LG 72V 60V 52V 48V 36V Downtube Jumbo Polly E Bike Batterie pack für Roller 500W 750W 1000W 1500W 2000W Kit
https://a.aliexpress.com/_m0JZKbY

so this graph when u scroll a little down says it got 40a discharge continous, because eventually i want to get a aftermarket controller for bbshd (at first i will run stock controller with 30a) its kind of important to me to know if this is just false marketing from seller or this can actually deliver the power. the cell it has seems to be LG 21700 M48.

also, if someone has a UPP battery and runs it at the max amp continuously, let me know if u got any problems. thanks!

thanks for your answer

alright i looked into your thread and if i am not mistaken i calculate max discharge of 1 cell x series in parallel?

so its 6.9x5 which equals 34.5

looks like this battery should be enough for stock bbshd but not ideal for a future controller upgrade.

also yes I've looked into 72v but i decided against it because up to 4000w would drain any battery in no time and it would not currently work with a standard bbshd controller also these new controller seem to be super expensive (like the same cost of a conversion kit...) thats why i will eventually get one but not super soon.
so yeah i think a 52v 50a discharge battery would be the best for me however idk how to find these (in downtube form factor) with quality cells

On paper and in print they both sound good. But I'm been tricked at buying ebike parts. Battery, motor and controllers. ButI keep my head up and keep going. It's a gamble on what you receive.

Back