Hollywood Destination E bike rack question pleaase

Agunat

10 µW
I'm looking for a bike rack to attach to the hitch on my 2008 Honda Element. I have a bad back and need a rack with a ramp to push the bike up on as I cannot lift it. Any recommendations, please? I have heard great things about the Hollywood Destination E and its price is far less than many brands. Thanks in advance... Bob

Thule make an e-bike rack with ramp. You can just Google for it. Not cheap, but then, what is these The days?
The Thue is $999, the Hollywood is $699, and got at least as many rave reviews on Facebook. I'm not sure about Thule but the Hollywood ships at no charge with a 30 return if you don't like it.

Sounds like you are selling Hollywoods, not looking for recommendations!
Not so. Hollywood does indeed look good (I had never heard of them until I posted on Facebook). I'm just trying to see if there is a better alternative. I have a basic Thule now and I'm happy with it. I'm just looking to upgrade. Bob

I never heard of MT60 power connectors, but here you go, You should have gotten one for your thousand bucks, They're not keyed, by the way?

Sounds good. And Go Gators. I am/was one.

Not so. Hollywood does indeed look good (I had never heard of them until I posted on Facebook). I'm just trying to see if there is a better alternative. I have a basic Thule now and I'm happy with it. I'm just looking to upgrade. Bob

Does anyone have any experience (positive or negative) with the Hollywood Destination E bike rack?

Thanks in advance... Bob

Back