How do I add a video?

G'day people's.
I've got a video I want to share but dunno how to. Can the experts help me please?

AussieRider

Is the video on YouTube? Some other web site? See icon above that says Media. Click on it > Insert media > Enter media URL >
Approved sites, You may insert media from these sources > Apple Music Dailymotion Facebook Flickr Giphy Imgur Liveleak Metacafe Pinterest Reddit SoundCloud Spotify TikTok Tumblr Twitch Twitter Vimeo YouTube

Moved thread to Forum Rules and Features out of E-vehicles General Discussion, where it is more likely to get applicable replies.

To share any file external to the forum (not attached to a post), simply copy the "share" link from the website page the video is uploaded to (youtube, etc) and paste that into your post here on the forum, and that will generate a link interested viewers can click on to go there.

The forum can also automatically handle inline videos from certain places; to use this feature you click the "media" button above where you type your post's text in, and paste the link into the popup that comes up and choose "Continue".

Back