How do i fix this????

mmDUfF

cMpPEa

eY2KEa

bNiZEa

When the wheel spins . Spin it. The torque goes the opposite way as it pushes against the forks or the rear mount this force on the flat part of the axle wants to spin in the frame if not properly tighten.. The flat is 10mm so you can use a 10mm wrench. Try it. The flat of the axle want to turn as it's easier then pushing you up a hill. The nuts are loose and axle spin opening up the rear slots. So just do everything in reverse.

What about the other side? I'd move the derailleur cable outside the torque arm. Did you install both torque washers and get the axle nuts good and tight?

You should have gotten 2 torque washers with the kit. One for each side, where the tab goes in the dropout. Either on the inside with the tab facing out in the dropout, or on the outside of the dropout with the tab facing into the dropout.

Jamessaki said:
I'm wondering why my speeds so low
9mph
Well, my crystal ball stopped working so I couldn't say. Bad connection maybe. Tire rubbing? But more than likely settings for the controller.

wesnewell said:
You should have gotten 2 torque washers with the kit. One for each side, where the tab goes in the dropout.

Those are torque arms. Really small, janky torque arms, to be frank-- but a whole lot better than not using torque arms and letting axle nut tension do torque retention without backup.

Really! roflmao, but so sad you think so. I'm pretty sure you're the only person that thinks so. But I understand why you say this. Really sad. I feel sorry for you. Google torque arm and then torque washer. Then you'll see the difference. Nice try though.

wesnewell said:
Really! roflmao, but so sad you think so. I'm pretty sure you're the only person that thinks so. But I understand why you say this. Really sad. I feel sorry for you. Google torque arm and then torque washer. Then you'll see the difference. Nice try though.

You're arguing semantics like a child, but I'm talking function. The function is this: putting the flatted axle in an enclosed hole and using the piece to transmit torque at a larger radius. That's a torque arm. In this case, it's a small one.

No, you're just trying to stir up crap. I know you find it hard to admit when you're just flat wrong. They ARE torque washers, NOT torque arms. Those are just the facts. Live with it.

For info, These are torque washers.
https://www.google.com/search?q=torque+washer&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDioOckonVAhVDLSYKHb97C5MQsAQIPg&biw=1419&bih=819
And these are torque arms.
https://www.google.com/search?q=torque+arm&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjBk-DPkonVAhUMNiYKHbzCAP8Q_AUICigB&biw=1419&bih=819

wesnewell said:
No, you're just trying to stir up crap. I know you find it hard to admit when you're just flat wrong. They ARE torque washers, NOT torque arms. Those are just the facts. Live with it.

It's enough of a torque arm to be used as one on every internal gear hub except for the Rohloff. You can go on thinking of it like a child does, or you can look and see what engineers are doing.

Bear in mind,, how easy it would be to solve two problems with a few keystrokes boys.

I'm just trying to help the guy out. I've spent hours on the phone with him trying to explain how to get his bike working. All Chalo has done is insult me. I disagree with much of what Chalo post. I find his attitude to be reprehensible and insulting. And if it weren't for the misinformation he post I would totally ignore him.

Be very careful.

its all working...................expect
i got motor error every time i think when the last time it wrapped around axle n stuff
it is now forever broken and if thats the case im going to lose my mind.......

Jamessaki said:
its all working...................expect
i got motor error every time i think when the last time it wrapped around axle n stuff
it is now forever broken and if thats the case im going to lose my mind.......
Could be a broken hall sensor wire. What error code are you getting?

Chances are, the cable from the motor, or the plug, or something got damaged when you had the motor jump out.

Its repairable, but often the damage is right at the point where the wire comes out the motor. the fix is take apart the motor, pull in the wire till the damaged part is inside the motor, then make splices inside after cutting off the damaged part.

Lots of Y tube videos how to take apart hub motors.

Back