How to charge your cell phone in seconds instead of minutes

Long time coming.

What I say behind a persons back I will say to their face (and likely already have).
What I say to a person in private I will say in public (if it comes to that).

I am extremely patient with wild genius types.
They have a lot to teach.
I value them....

( b u t )

There is a limit to this patience and mine went critical when I brought a child into the world.

Business and Parenting
Two places where there is not much wiggle room

R&D is R&D... everybody does it their own way.

Nobody can build something crazy faster than Luke.
Someone should put him in a lab someplace and charge him with Rapid Proof of Concept (Rapid Eval).

-methods

Expressions of outward directed discontentment inherently are reflections of inward personal discontentment.

For this reason, perhaps be easier on yourself buddy. I know you have potential for greatness, that's why I kept Ebaying you whatever equipment you needed to do awesome EE work for your self employment adventures and kindly donating it to your efforts. It is my pleasure to support development for the revolution through many paths the universe has been so kind to provide.

As always, I wish you well friend, and if you find peace inside yourself, a friends single sentence of gentle ribbing won't generate insecurity, but a chuckle and a smiley back. :)

Unlimited Love,
-Luke

charging your phone while commuting on a train would be about 60 mph faster. :flame:

"I sat at a meeting with the UCI last year and drew on the blackboard exactly how this might work," Boardman told the Telegraph. "I showed them some of the sophisticated boosting technology now available, mainly from F1 teams, that can get a kilowatt out of a single AAA battery."

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/boardman-warned-the-uci-of-risks-of-bike-doping/

Nobody can build something crazy faster than Luke.
turbochicken

Back