How to check if your motor fried

saming

10 W
hi guys My board stop working a while ago and i need some general information. my esc works my everthing else works but when i hook up everything my motor doesn't doesnt make the normal musical start up were all use to. i assume i would need some sort of electrical tester. any help would be amazing thx again. i replaced the esc. but it doesnt make any sound when i start it up the esc has the green light but when i have it hooked up to my motor it has a blinking red light which means i should check my connections.

Did you change or alter the connectors on the 3 wires coming out of the motor? I just ran into this problem... I removed old connectors, and then forgot to burn off the insulation that covers the motor wire, so when I crimped on my new connectors the motor wire insulation kept me from having a good contact.

haha thanks for your help guys i just got time to do it and yep like a noob my wires were poorly connected. thx for the amazing support.
One Happy Camper

If you got a multimeter, set it ohms and check for resistance. Not getting any reading on the meter means an open circuit. If you are, then the motor is good. Beside that, all the tips posted above this comment are a possible answer.

haha thx for responding it was my tx receiver channel 2 that was broken not my anything else or my wiring thx for the post tho

Back