how to wire 48v cheap chinese controller?

Received my 48v cheap chinese controller today in the post..bought on Ebay..from Hong Kong..I'm trying to upgrade from 36vto 48v..it is a 60 deg same as my 36v one..attached the relevant wires..but no joy..no life.. there was a re assuring little spark when I connected the batteries..but appart from that nil...the hall effect wires attached to a block had two wires in a different combination..I changed them around..but still no joy...tried shorting out throttle wires...but no kick.. what next?? any Idea's?

Does it have a lock terminal? You'd run a jumper between the terminals. Maybe you should tell us what aux funtions it has, give us a model no. or a photo.

I did It..wasn't so hard after all...after I had changed around the wires on the hall effect terminal block to match..then bypassed the e.scooters loom and wired the throttle direct to the controller...it sprang into life...been out for a test ride on it ..and what an improvement!!...O.k. I'm not part of the 30mph club...but I can get out at a roundabout in time..Hill climbing alot better too..the controller was a bargain at only £21 including postage...it took one week to get here...next I want to see how my range has extended..Keep you posted.

Back