I am desparate, from the controller of me e-tricycle there are, 4 black, 3red, 2purple, 1blue and 2yellow wires coming out, can you please help me whe

zemandreas

1 µW
I am desparate, from the controller of me e-tricycle there are, 4 black, 3red, 2purple, 1blue and 2yellow wires coming out, can you please help me where to connect these wires so that my tricycle works?

I am desparate, from the controller of me e-tricycle there are, 4 black, 3red, 2purple, 1blue and 2yellow wires coming out, can you please help me where to connect these wires so that my tricycle works?

Please start a new thread about this, and include pictures and notes about what parts you have so people can help you, thanks.

I moved the related posts to a new thread out of the completely unrelated thread the OP started posting in. If the OP wants to retitle it, just edit the first post and change it's subject/title field.

Regarding the problem itself, we'll need complete information on all the devices you have that you need to connect together. Other info that would help us help you:

Links to where you bought each part may help us help you, if you don't have manuals that show the wiring for each one.

Clear, well-lit pictures of the parts including any labels on them, and of each wire/connector.

A drawing by you of what you have already connected with labels of what each wire is for. That keeps us from wasting time on things you already figured out.

A list of things you have connected during your testing, that are not connected now. this helps us know what's been plugged into places it shouldn't have been, so we can advise you on what parts may be damaged so you can replace them.

Notes as to whether this is a new build from new parts, or a repair (in which case details on exactly what happened to cause the problems, all the troubleshooting that led to replacing the parts you are installing, etc, would help us guess whether these are the right parts or if you will have other issues, etc. )

Any other info about the system/etc you're willing to share.

Back