Is PSWPOWER a scammer?

PV78

1 µW
I am new in this forum. Could some one help me with your experience buying stuff from PSWPOWER.

I wanted to buy some e-bike stuff and start knowing PSWPOWER from some threads in this forum. I tried with buying a small battery yesterday. I did the transaction with iDEAL (I have used this a lot buying online stuff in the Netherlands). There were no payment confirmation from PSWPOWER while the transaction was done. I contacted PSWPOWER, they said it may take a few days for the transaction reach their account. This is the first time I have to wait for an iDEAL transaction to be confirmed. I am wondering if I am scammed by PSWPOWER. So I am asking here if you have the same experience with this site, waiting for an online payment to reach their account.

Thank you for your time reading this.
PV

...I am wondering if I am scammed by PSWPOWER. ...
I had never problems with PSWPower ordering, but always paid with Paypal.
You have done it by Ideal. That work as expected in the Netherlands, because it is a direct payment.

With an international payment it could be that the payment isn't directly, but a third party (like PPRO) is envolved between the different payment companies, which cost some time, because that payment must transfer between these companies.
I don't know what is described on your payment receipt. most likely you will see that third party there.

Thank you for the response. It gives me some hope.
It looks like the payment goes directly to their Paypal account. Let me see in a couple of days.
1691764656898.png

Sounds like you're trying to determine whether PSWPower is a reliable vendor. You made an inquiry and they responded. Did they respond promptly? Scammers usually don't. I've never purchased from them, but reading on the forum over time, or even a simple forum search, it seems that they are reliable, responsive, and provide good warranty/issue related service. Perhaps doing a forum search will calm your worst fears that you have placed in your subject line.

It looks like the payment goes directly to their Paypal account....
As you can see. The payment is not directly to PSWPower, but to Paypal.
If you had paid with Paypal directly, the confirmation is done by Paypal.
In this case that isn't possible, so you must wait for PSWPower.
As said by other people. PSWPower is reliable. So be patience.

Back