Karpiel Armageddon Electric with custom frame

Greetings from Poland

My name is Szymon and I would like to share with Endless Sphere community effects of project I was involved with.
I'm not a welder , or electrician but I realy love the whole idea of electric powered vehicles - especially those designed for offroad use.
So after inspiring a few people we came with something like this.

Hope You like it

Szymon

View attachment 9
View attachment 8
View attachment 7

[youtube]5RA-HpMQ-1o[/youtube]

DSC_0587v.JPG
DSC_0619v.JPG
View attachment 4
DSC_0420.jpg
DSC_0440.jpg
View attachment 1

Bike info:

Based on Karpiel Armageddon Frame.
Engine Crystalyte HS 3540
48v battery LiFe. 16 ah
Crystalyte 48v Controller 40amp
Weight: 37 kg - 81.4 lbs

My Youtube channel is available at
http://www.youtube.com/user/elektryczne

Attachments

• DSC_0394v.JPG
    DSC_0394v.JPG
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,190
Great design! What kind of bike did you guys start with? Battery location is excellent!

ha, I remember seeing your old vids ages ago. great to see the new bike mate, really nice work!

Cyclebutt said:
Great design! What kind of bike did you guys start with? Battery location is excellent!

This thing was started as old Karpiel Armageddon frame , then Karpiel Armagddon with 350 watt electric kit and now this silver thing :)

Second stage 350watt Karpiel Armageddon
file.php

Attachments

• Image00014.jpg
    Image00014.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 1,190
DSC_0420.jpg
Looks great Szymon! Its one of those bikes that look fast while sitting still :wink:

Paul :D

[youtube]gpMmXYbOaDw[/youtube]

If someone is thinking about making their own off-road ebike I encourage you to take up this challenge. But if You don't have welding skills, your own tools and necessary equipment I think it would be faster, and cheaper to order allready built frame (something like PHASOR CYCLES frame).

I plan my next build, this time it will be entirely my personal bike. Simpler , cheaper, easier to build.
Due to my current low budget I must think about used and lower priced frame so I'm starting my new build based on GIANT DH .
Still Phasor Frames looks promising.... maybe next time :) with more $$

Szymon

Back