kelly throttle settings etc ?

martinev

10 W
Hi anyone,
needs a bit of guidance please,
i also have been scanning through others posts,
i have the pdf manual for the kelly ( kls7230n ) and the Bluetooth and the program all working,
after reading the manual front to back many times today my brain is mush trying
to understand the meanings of the short abbreviated descriptions
can anyone please spare the time to maybe briefly explain some of the common ones,
we want the reggen with twist throttle option on,
we have 44 showing throttle in and we think this could be causing our delayed throttle on the twist grip ?
is there anyone who has posted up some translations of the setting descriptions,

thanks :bigthumb: IMG_20230113_162215.jpgIMG_20230113_162223.jpgIMG_20230113_162230.jpgIMG_20230113_162237.jpg

"we have 44 showing throttle in and we think this could be causing our delayed throttle on the twist grip ?"
44 is just the current throttle position, when you twist the throttle this value increases.
If there is a delay, then you need to decrease the value "Accel Time" to a lower number.

"we want the reggen with twist throttle option on"
What does this mean? Variable regen with a second throttle, or regen when throttle is released?
If you want regen when the throttle is released, just type a value in the RLS_TPS Brk % box.

You forgot to post the control settings picture, so I can't tell you what values you should be using.

hi eee291

thanks for spotting my error, and thank you so much bud for the info and advice ,
i will log every bit of info i get,
cheers from me in the uk
IMG_20230113_162327.jpg

Back