LMX 64 : Freeride Ebike with dual drive and torque sensor

Some very nice riding from last weekend. I'm very happy about the video, but I ended up crashing and dislocating my shoulder for the second time... first time was snowboarding. Had to walk the bike down from the middle of the forest to the road and call the wife to the rescue :lowbatt: Of course our Zoe was low on battery for the return trip to the hospital :lol:

[youtube]9r26BIWEmpc[/youtube]

yup works. looks nice. new GoPro -stabilized video- also.

but...

could you please answer our question about the sprocket ;)

its simply disrespectful to 161 users. i mean i left ~15K in your pocket.
just say you dont want to tell, then its ok but dont answer even 20 times asked -> sucks.

you know what i mean :p
sometimes it feels like a homeless begging for food(answers) if you know he reads but doesnt answer.

at the end everything is well served but the way to it needs both hands at the crowbar.(sometimes) :mrgreen:

Can we get some unbiased reviews on this LMX64? Is the after sale support good or bad? How does the bike perform?
What is the actual range with mild peddling? Is the sprocket noise annoying?

I appreciate any feedback.

Cheers,

Brian

Some of you asked more details on how to operate the screen, I will add the requests as we go to this file :
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1ckwXSldIflWoec7P8ieHLA6gZurej1rS_FDw7P578Ks/edit?usp=sharing

For now I added the access and reset of stats and how to disable the button brightness.
Let me know if you need more informations.

bzhwindtalker said:
New vlog :
[youtube]BeD-_5rrf0Q[/youtube]

Awesome video, thanks for the English narrative. It was great for me to understand what you were commenting about.

bzhwindtalker said:
Hope you can understand what i'm saying, it's not easy to speak good English when focusing on the riding :lol:

Talking while riding off road is challenging enough, let alone not in ones native tongue, referencing your video, mission accomplished. :bigthumb:

For us customers you do not pay the VAT 20%,
However shipping is expensive, minimum 900€ by air (takes about one week) but price depends on the exact adress.
For ES members I do a special price here :
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=101164

So ES price with shipping, without VAT would be 4790+900€ or 6,340 USD at today's rate.

Send me a PM with more informations if you are interested.

Best regards, Adam

Cowardlyduck said:
Hi guy's,

Happy to report my frame arrived today! Less than a week after shipping. Incredible!

file.php

file.php

I've started a new thread for LMX 64 owners with more details, since this is more of a sales thread turned discussion.
If your an LMX 64 owner, or soon to be one, jump over there so we can continue the discussion. :)
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100198

Cheers
Can you weight assembled bike with the battery and everything else?
Thanks

Hello guys. Anybody interested in LMX81?

Back