LMX 64 : Freeride Ebike with dual drive and torque sensor

We started delivering the kits this week, as we had some things to tweak on the software and some sensor glitch to fix with the help of Vasiliy. Deliveries of the next complete bikes will start next week despite recent events, our customers have been informed by email.

Adam

Attachments

• P1030308_compressed.jpg
    P1030308_compressed.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 2,136
  • P1030315_compressed.jpg
    P1030315_compressed.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 2,136
looking good take good care of them, my hart was broken of sadness.
thank you guys
good job you make beautiful bikes, i am a happy man again.

bzhwindtalker said:
We started delivering the kits this week, as we had some things to tweak on the software and some sensor glitch to fix with the help of Vasiliy. Deliveries of the next complete bikes will start next week despite recent events, our customers have been informed by email.

Adam
Thanks Adam. I received no email...I've sent you an email also. Could you please follow up my order # UJAZLSVCF or reply to my email.

Cheers

Hello LMX,

Any words on shipping status or preparation for shipping? Haven't seen any emails or updates for some time now.

Regards,
hkj

It's been a week now since the last mail from LMX regarding that the bikes was retrieved.
That email ended with 'more details soon'.
LMX also states that shipping would start this week, so hopefully the next email from them will be a tracking number or shipping confirmation.

Edit: just received an email stating that shipping can hopefully start next week.

TorEddy said:
LMX also states that shipping would start this week, so hopefully the next email from them will be a tracking number or shipping confirmation.
I waiting on this also...

TorEddy said:
Edit: just received an email stating that shipping can hopefully start next week.
They told me that last week... :|

@LMX, we know (hope) your busy, but please keep us informed.

Cheers

You don't get tracking... It arrives when it arrives.
If you are not at home maybe someone other sign for you.
If not you get a paper where you can call for a new delivery date.

Thats because French courier works with others to ship the goods. No tracking between couriers.

bzhwindtalker said:
Normally they call you in advance
Normally you get a tracking number when you post something that big. With the tracking number customers can track the advance and plan. This would be really helpful to have, and would safe you support time as well.

Cowardlyduck said:
Yeah I got no tracking number either. Would have liked one.

For your order there should be a tracking available on the website if you log into your account and check the order.
About the complete bikes, it is a different type of shipping (road transportation) and no detailed shipping is available.

Adam

I checked again on our forwarder account, you will get a email and text message from them with details when the parcel is picked. Two bikes were picked yesterday and the customers got the message. Two more get picked today.

Adam

dawiz said:
Hello
When will you ship to me?
Miha Slovenia

I'm sorry I did not reply before, your bike is from the second batch, I will give you the informations by email.

Here is a new Vlog with some advise for power modes, turn on and so on.

[youtube]tvsv8wo-uUU[/youtube]

Hi guy's,

Happy to report my frame arrived today! Less than a week after shipping. Incredible!

file.php

file.php

I've started a new thread for LMX 64 owners with more details, since this is more of a sales thread turned discussion.
If your an LMX 64 owner, or soon to be one, jump over there so we can continue the discussion. :)
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=100198

Cheers

Back