Mistake while wiring controller

durisa

1 µW
83239573-542600596410899-689271938098397184-n.jpg

I made mistake while wiring chinese controller (Leili 5KW) and switch these two connectors (differnet than it is on image)- after that I cannot start the bike. What can I demage? Is there any way to repair it? I checked controller inside - everything looks ok. Thank you.

No idea what the connectors do. You'd have to find out what each connector's fucntions are, and what the connector you plugged them into was, for each pin, and determine which things were shorted to which other things during the misconnection.

That will point you to what might have been damaged at either end of the connection.

For instance, if there is battery voltage in the connector, and 5v signals, and one shorted to the other, and the 5v leads thru devices back to other signals in the connector, it could actually destroy the devices at both ends of it. :(

You say "these 2 connectors" but then say "not the same as the image", kinda tough without more information. The only connectors with that many wires would be the motor/hall plug and the display plug.

Back