• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

More Thug "Bikers" Terrorizing NYC

tomtom123

100 W
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/reckless-group-bikers-speed-midtown-manhattan-wheelies-article-1.1484966

Do these idiots ever learn? but then again it happens all the time in NYC and cops don't give a shit. i mean i see 4 Wheel ATVs driving down the road and nothing happens to them. ATVs are illegal right? right? On the other hand, run a red light on a bicycle in midtown Manhattan and the popo would be quick to ticket you. Unless, you're a bike messenger and you run from them.

Same as any weekend, but now it's "news".

LSBW said:
I guess NYC has something to learn from Brazil: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=877_1381654222
yea i saw that. Funny thing is last year, NYPD shot and injured 7 people in midtown just because they couldn't take out a guy with a gun at POINT BLANK RANGE! I was there in midtown that day. Then recently more NYPD injured more people cause they can't aim properly. NYPD is trash.

dogman said:
Same as any weekend, but now it's "news".

Yea that's what pisses me off, it's only news now cause of the recent incident with the range rover, so Newspapers wanna capitalize on that. But the Real problem is that this happens all the time, wide open and freely and NYPD just sits on their ass. I've seen more NPYD and undercover in the subway catching high school students jumping MTA fares than catching real criminals.

I heard this is a big problem in New Haven CT too. No new law or rule is going to stop them. Maybe the police need to get on some faster police bikes to catch them.

Same thing here, cops too busy dealing with the baby shakers and other murderers to have any on traffic duty. People drive amazingly crappy now, since traffic laws have barely been enforced in their lifetime.

But that does mean nobody gives a shit if you ride an illegal Ebike. Unlike NYC, where they seem to be at war with all bikes, powered or not.

Wow, I was sure this one would go toxic by nightfall.

Back