Motor grinds and cuts out...

DanAmes89

10 mW
HI. I own an Aerial Rider Grizzly V3. The rear motor keeps making it grinding sound whenever I activate it or sometimes cuts out completely. What could be the solution of this? What should I do?

Tell us if it ever worked as you expected.
... for how long.
... what has changed between when it worked as expected (if it did) and when it started doing what you don't like?

Does the whole bike shutdown? Or is it just that one motor.

Was there an event that took place before the bike acted like this? Ex, long uphill/heavy load, did it get wet, or a collision of some kind?

Tell us if it ever worked as you expected.
... for how long.
... what has changed between when it worked as expected (if it did) and when it started doing what you don't like?
Yes. It used to work perfectly. Worked perfectly for about 6 months. Then itt started having problems. On the display screen it says 11H, and sometimes cannot engage the rear motor when a throttle it. The front motor always works great. Any other questions that you like me to answer?

HI. I own an Aerial Rider Grizzly V3. The rear motor keeps making it grinding sound whenever I activate it or sometimes cuts out completely. What could be the solution of this? What should I do?
Does your normal riding include hill climbing or anything else that may heat up the motor? A grinding noise is sometimes associated with loose magnets. Are you up for opening up the motor?

Does your normal riding include hill climbing or anything else that may heat up the motor? A grinding noise is sometimes associated with loose magnets. Are you up for opening up the motor?
Thanks but I figured out the problem. It has nothing to do with the motor. The rear wheel was not seated perfectly straight when put back on. So It grinded. Now I put it on straight, no more noises.

Back