Mqcon usb required for ukc1 sabvaton controllers???

badboy

1 µW
Hello every one ..I have some questions about my ukc1 controller I'm trying to upgrade performance on my 12000 watt enduro style bike...now do I specifically need a mqcon usb blue tooth adapter to down load the software?
How do I go about doing this ? I purchased a normal usb Bluetooth device and it doesn't show up on my phone when I have it plugged into the controller usb wire..
I'm not sure what I need to do at this point

The UKC-1 is a display, not a controller, so you will want to look at the labelling on the controller box (whichever one has the thick wires that go to your motor) to get the manufacturer, model, and other information.

You'll need to be connecting to that box via whatever that brand and model's instructions are for firmware upgrades to it, and using whichever hardware and app and firmware that MQcon has for that specific model. If yours doesn't support BT natively or via adapter, you may have to use the computer-based hardware cable connection and setup software.

Not every controller is upgradeable or even programmable, so you may want to check with them whether yours is or not.

Hello every one ..I have some questions about my ukc1 controller I'm trying to upgrade performance on my 12000 watt enduro style bike...now do I specifically need a mqcon usb blue tooth adapter to down load the software?
How do I go about doing this ? I purchased a normal usb Bluetooth device and it doesn't show up on my phone when I have it plugged into the controller usb wire..
I'm not sure what I need to do at this point
Yes, you need the MQCON Bluetooth adapter. Post pic of the controller and I should be able to link you to the usb adapter. Did you download the MQCON app?

I'm In close contact with distributer and she keeps telling me they already set it all and tells me to make sure the speed limit wire is disconnected which I've done but it still won't go faster than 60 klms

Back