MysteryDate: Who is BigFail?

lol, there is some reading comprehension problems going on here.

To be absolutely clear......

I do NOT think it is deecanio.

I DO think it is a brit.

That's what I said in the 1st place.

Just to be clear, I was only playing the averages. But we have narrowed it down some now. If I spent a little more time analyzing word usage and patterns, I bet I could get it. The arsed was just ridiculously obvious though. Also, just to be clear, I had no idea or inclination to believe it was deecanio other than he used the word more than anyone else on the forum based on a search.

BigFail definitely is good at spelling which TD noted in his first post. About the only word I spotted that was misspelled is here, "No doubt about the great work done and shared... and that's why I stated move it to a recognisable domain and share it more!"

A search of that spelling resulted in only one other time on the forum of that being spelled like that (which I actually kind of find difficult to believe), but it can be found here: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9905&p=152809&hilit=recognisable#p152809

ElectricEd has also used the word "arsed" in two posts. He is from OZ.

Tiberius? maybe?

KiM

johnrobholmes said:
No worries at all, don't fret over it for a second.

thanx man.
and i wish to extend the exact same sentiment to those mods that methods feels would be embarrassed by some of the things they said or positions they took in the moderators fourm.
i harbour no ill will to anyone that may have been initially duped & hope no else does either.
i say they have nothing to blush about, it can happen to anyone at anytime (that they could be taken in) so have a little empathy.

suspense,im used to this over the last few days here.ha damn it.

i wondered as well. at first i thought it was knightmb. but arsed was a clue. which is not only common in brits, but aussies as well. but i also figured that the unmasked would have had a recent visit time. and it sounds like someone who wanted to start drama by defending the underdog. now my vote is on Dee Jay.

GGoodrum said:
It's not Dee Jay, but thanks for playing. :)

-- Gary
ok, why all the secrecy? isn't it a moral imperitive to keep us apprised of inappropriate behavior? sorry, i just think that allowing wild speculation has a cost, and that transperancy and accountability should be the norm.

AussieJester said:
Tiberius? maybe?

KiM

KiM must be loaded on some good weed. Tiberius (Nick) is a rock solid guy, and a huge opensource rights supporter, and would never lay down to be a slave.

Its a petty small time rare poster here who sells here. I was disappointed that it was such a lame-ass, you wont guess it.

I forgot how much fun this forum can be :mrgreen:

I love the method of searching for misspelled words... very clever.

I would have spared this individual but after a quick PM chat he tried to deny it :roll: :roll: :roll:
sigh.... Did you guys know that mods have the power to CHANGE the name associated with a post? If a post is made with an IP associated with more than 1 account we can change that post to show the other account.... aka the main account

now THAT is what I call accountability... :wink:

-methods

Back