MysteryDate: Who is BigFail?

I donate the 1st dollar to out the bum... :mrgreen:

To muddy the waters a bit, arse is known and used throughout the commonwealth countries. So it sounds like you have a large number of possible countries to guess from yet.

I thought those who know with teasing clues had already confirmed it to be Canada? Or did I imagine that?

my next guess is geoff. Again no offense if its not him, just playing the game based on the clues.

Oh and yes it is most certainly not me. I agree the matter could and should have been handled in a civil manner and that personal attacks on trevor serve no purpose but at the same time we shouldnt take this laying down and some people were a little less cool headed than others.

well it's definitely not Burtie. thats a terrible guess. its probably someone who has been a jerk in the past to some extent. burtie does not fit that profile.

needs to be

1. someone who would say "arse" (not from US)

2. infrequent poster who sells stuff here.

3. good speller?

4. probably been a jerk in the past?

johnrobholmes said:
lol, you guys should just stop. You won't figure it out and nobody is telling.
Haha this is just the troops having a light hearted game, not a lynch mob. Right?

Arse could be easily aussie too but its already been confirmed this person is a pommy

Here's my official entry:

Oatnet

mud2005 said:
well it's definitely not Burtie. thats a terrible guess. its probably someone who has been a jerk in the past to some extent. burtie does not fit that profile.

needs to be

3. good speller?

Does he have a moustache? :D

needs to be

• That narrows it to a few hundred. :D

• That should be about a couple hundred :D

3. good speller?
  • There are about four. :lol:

• That could be half the membership. :mrgreen:

The reason I guessed Oatnet:

BigFail mentioned a dislike for the formation of what was called Cliques a couple of times in his post.

So I searched "Clique", and outside of the recent conversation, Oatnet used it twice to express his displeasure at the formation of a Clique on ES.

Sorry if it isn't you Oatnet.

I would normally agree but mimes don't speak. (The Great Dictator)

Good point, that would explain the English thing as well. I had figured that Hitler just had a potty mouth and knew cross-cultural swear words like Arse. But your theory makes so much more sense....

TPA said:
The reason I guessed Oatnet:

BigFail mentioned a dislike for the formation of what was called Cliques a couple of times in his post.

So I searched "Clique", and outside of the recent conversation, Oatnet used it twice to express his displeasure at the formation of a Clique on ES.

Sorry if it isn't you Oatnet.

I don't think so - he lists his address as Southern California. Plus he has over 1,000 posts - which rules him out on two counts.

my guess is Nehmo http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30616

sorry if I'm wrong

Back