Need Basic Sabvoton Programming Help

myosis

10 mW
Hi all,

I'm using a sabvoton controller in my setup.
if anyone is familiar with the software, they might know what i'm doing wrong.

I can't get RX light to start flashing. (no connection to the controller)

bb2.jpg

The controller is hooked onto the battery and gets power.
everything is connected and i can ride the bike just fine. It just cuts me off when i reach a certain speed or pull up to hard.
I thought to have a look in the controller software to see if i can fix it.

(atm I am trying to charge the battery while it's powering the controller, but still no connection )
bb3.jpg

Any suggestions are much appreciated :)

Best,
Tim

myosis said:
...I hooked up the controller to a laptop.
Here my second problem occurred. I couldn't get RX light to start flashing. (no connection to the controller)
Actually, this looks like the number one problem.
You need help with the controller hookup/programming software before you get to the ebrakes issue...

IMHO your thread title is focusing on the wrong problem and soliciting the wrong kind of assistance.
  • Go to your first post, press 'edit'.
  • Change the title to "Need Basic Sabvoton Programming Help!"
  • Submit the change. The listed thread title and the title of subsequent posts will reflect your topic change.
Hopefully this will attract some 'Sabvoton-savvy' (instead of 'ebrake-savvy') folks to read your thread who can assist in resolving your PC/app/controller connectivity and maybe the regen issue as well.

That said, with a quick Google: Here's a cryptic little piece that indicates you will need to configure the ebraking phase amps: http://www.sabvoton.com/news/15051.html#.VxOfqDG_M2E

Back