Need help identifying connector/terminal manufacturer and series

bigmoose

1 MW
I ran across a picture of this connector series. It is being used commercially for 50 to 75 amps continuous. The spade connectors are about 10 mm wide. I spent about 4 hours today trying to find it... with no luck. I found a picture of the terminals in a china site, but no match to anything "real" or a specification sheet.

Trying to find the manufacturer to try to get real specs.
connector.jpg

All the best,
moose

Power Plug for GM EPS, seems non-standard, not documented.

Better off looking for a quality connector from the many top notch makers.

My default standard is Andersons unless a compelling reason to use something else.

e.g. Deutsch DT series when waterproof is required.

Thanks gents, yes, I got the pix from epower steering. If GM uses these connectors with a 50 amp fuse in a safety critical function (steering) there must be something good in the design.

I couldn't find a manufacturer match. Strange for GM connector...

Got me stumped. I looked for a while but didn't find that size. I've seen something like that on car headlights.

Thanks fecthter, I found out the connector is off a Koyo designed power steering unit, so perhaps it is a Japanese sourced connector and GM had to pick up what Koyo sourced. Weird. epowersteering found the source as they offer the connector with two crimp terminals for $5 bucks. If you can believe it, the American aftermarket (dorman), pigtail repair connector is near $80 bucks!

Back