New Bafang M800 build disaster- need help!

GeoffS

1 mW
Pre-warning...I'm not good with times and dates so this is to the best of my temporal recollection:
So the bafang M800 became available via Carbon Bike Kits late last year. I ordered late November...and despite a long (45 day) lead in time...everything only arrived just over a month ago (ahhh...yep 45 days plus postage = 4-5 months....ummm...interesting maths!). Postage was, however, quite economical which was nice (Yay to CBK for that!) Battery shipment to New Zealand is slow so I wasn't super surprised that the battery arrived about 3 weeks after everything else. The thought of posting it as soon as I paid is obviously a bit of a mystery (it came by air still). I live in New Zealand.
No assembly diagram came with it...NOTHING...but I've built 3 previous bafangs and a heap of TSDZ2s and everything looked straightforward (1 big multipin harness connection on the motor (plus very obvious battery connection and speedo...all very straightforward). Green for HMI (display) blue for speedo. Nice!
2 unused yellow plugs (1 male one female) one of which fits the included throttle (the other is for a brake cut off, I assume.)

I hooked everything up to check it out and it immediately popped a 25err code (torque sensor not detected).
I contacted Tony at Carbon bike kits.....crickets and tumbleweeds... (eventually he did return my inquiry).
I contacted Bafang who said Check the pins/unplug-replug (I'd already done that) replace the HMI (display) then the controller, then the torque tube to diagnose (I can't afford spares of those randomly).
CBK eventually respond and have (from Bafang apparently) an instruction to ride it to make the torque sensor send a decent signal, so (despite misgivings about this) I build it and ride it, shut it off and turn it on again....everything I can think of but the error remains.
Bafang aren't responding to Tony and have told me that they only deal with suppliers (company policy). Tony seems unable (or unwilling?) to get any answers from them.
Yesterday was the 6 month "anniversary" of them (collectively) having a big proportion of my disposable income for 2018/2019.
I have repeatedly asked for a simple connection diagram for the wiring harness and not received one. This is the new CAN bus system. It looks pretty standard but the small HIGO plugs are triangular. I have nothing to go on to even check continuity of the harness. There is nothing online and I have spent many many hours searching.

Can anyone help me?
-Bafang contacts?
-Can bus wiring diagram? (M400 and M500 may be similar)
-Pin-out for a Can style bafang harness? (than I can check the cheapest replacement item for continuity which is only a 5 min job)
Ever felt so frustrated that you realise it is becoming unhealthy?..I'm there now :(
I've had enough of this

Got a plug-in diagram from a local contact.
Sadly....it didn't help.
Any other thoughts?

Back