Old bike with MP3 motor

Mozart

1 mW
Hi everybody!

After a long time trying to covert my scooter into electric but not having enough
battery power, I went and converted an old mountain bike I got for free.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-h2_lksMnl_g/UjXQuzynArI/AAAAAAAAAGE/oZPfSHeu4iM/s1600/Mp3.jpg

I bought a kit from Gary on golden motor Canada, and after installing the kit on the
Bike it wasn't working...the battery meter was showing all full 48v battery but no go...
I noticed a stripped cable and connected that and boom! It was working!
That was the cable from the Hall sensors...After that small repair I run the bike
For a few km around 9-10 maybe,and it was dead... So I took out the internal controller
And installed a hobby king high voltage one. Wow,the power it has now is really something!
I can't run it very smooth though cause I don't use the Hall sensors now...
Now I'm going to upgrade it by putting the motor in the back and making a smaller case
For the batteries. Later on I'm going to get an 18fet Lyen controller and change
my battery configuration to 30s2p 10Ah. I now run it as a 12s4p 20Ah. I use zippy lipos.
The rim size is 26'' and after reading some other builds on the forum, I was thinking to
go to a smaller maybe 20'' cause where I live we have big hills almost like Pikes peak!
I'll also open some holes for better cooling...and a change in the wire diameter is also
Something to consider

Back