Partners wanted for Crowdfunding Project

cheech

100 µW
Hello everyone,

I've completed 20 years of reasearch and experiments in alternative energy. I'm ready to start building a prototype for a electric bicycle that will never need to be recharged.

If your interested in becoming part of my group of co-workers and have the skills to bring this project into reality, Don't hesitate to contact me.

Here's the skills I'm looking for in my partners:

1) Software Programming for Arduino
2) Tig Welders
3) Cad Cam, CnC or 3D Printing Experience
4) Carbon Fiber Layup Experience
5) Mechanical Electrical Engineers like myself
6) Anyone with a large workspace
7) Financial Backers
8) Website Design or Copyrighting Experience

I've already completed some of the software programming, and designed the power source, I have a preliminary design for the e-bike. What I need you for is to be able to form a group to start a crowd funding project and then help me build an electric bicycle that will change the industry.

Do you have any of these skills?
Do you want to become part of the team?
Do you want a piece of a Billion dollar Project?

If you answer yes to any of the above questions, contact me at:

Jamesfreach@gmail.com

In order for us to discuss the full details of this project a non-disclosure agreement will need to be signed by all interested parties.

So for now all I can say is the bike will recharge the small battery needed to get it running as it's being ridden.

This is not an April fools joke. It's real ,and I've consulted with three of the alternative energy pioneers 15 years ago. The last one passed away in 2018.

Last edited:
In order for us to discuss the full details of this project a non-disclosure agreement will need to be signed by all interested parties.

So for now all I can say is the bike will recharge the small battery needed to get it running as it's being ridden.

This is a April fools joke. It's real ,and I've consulted with three of the alternative energy pioneers 15 years ago. The last one passed away in 2018.
Wow, it's like you think we haven't seen uncountable crackpots come and go in alternative energy and electric vehicles over the years.

Well, I'm sure your secret implausible idea is different. I'm sure everything will work out great once you get some buy-in from this forum's members, and you'll be the next Enrico Fermi.

Wow, it's like you think we haven't seen uncountable crackpots come and go in alternative energy and electric vehicles over the years.

Well, I'm sure your secret implausible idea is different. I'm sure everything will work out great once you get some buy-in from this forum's members, and you'll be the next Enrico Fermi.
I'm sorry you feel that way, but a lot of people are saying that A.I.robots will take over the world and kill all of us too. Innovation and new technologies are becoming increasingly available to the public. Unfortunately most people just want to sit in front of a TV or computer and bitch about everything that they see happening, mostly because they aren't involved in what's happening.

I'll thank you to not comment on this post since your not interested in getting involved.

Yes Marty it works and has been tested. In 2019 I wrote and self-published a construction manual for my invention.
But no link to that publication for the folks whose participation you'd like to solicit?

While I don't have the specific work experience you are looking for in your partners, I'll still be interested to see your eventual product.

Yes Marty it works and has been tested. In 2019 I wrote and self-published a construction manual for my invention.
Is that this one?

Attached PDF to post itself by suggestion on the source page
http://www.rexresearch.com/stuff/12021stuff/
as quoted below:

Build Your Own Free Energy Generator [ PDF ]
James Freach
Author / Inventor / Crazy Person as some call me
Because of all the bullshit that's going on and the fact that I'm being prohibited from selling my book online I want to give it away free to the world. Please publish it on your website in the Stuff and Stuff Section and like anyone that's interested download it and use the information within.

Attachments

• BYOFEGenv3.pdf
    5.1 MB · Views: 26
Ah, more perpetual motion nonsense. Sweet.

Good luck with that.

There are only theories in physics which are called laws until they have been proven false. Just like Einstein's theory of Reletivity. So much information has been suppressed by financial interests or order to fill their own pockets it's mind boggling.
Why don't you go to a site rexreaserch.com and give yourself an education that no university will teach you.

Why don't you go to a site rexreaserch.com and give yourself an education that no university will teach you.
Hmm. Why is that?

That's my construction manual, I want everyone to know that my construction manual, all the drawings, schematics, and uses described in the book are ©️ copyright protected by law, the book is on file with the Government Printing Office and has a valid ISBN number which means that it's also on file in the Library of Congress. If you go to any public library and give them the ISBN number they can look it up in the system and make a copy available for you to read. Noone can obtain a Patent on my work or use my work in the book without my permission .

If you go to any public library and give them the ISBN number they can look it up in the system and make a copy available for you to read. .
They won't be able to do that without actually having the ISBN number. If you include that in your post they would then be able to do so.

It is in the previously-linked PDF version, of course, but if they click on that link to read it then they don't need to go to a library because they would already have it to read it, and they would not be using your instructions regarding the ISBN.

They won't be able to do that without actually having the ISBN number. If you include that in your post they would then be able to do so.

It is in the previously-linked PDF version, of course, but if they click on that link to read it then they don't need to go to a library because they would already have it to read it, and they would not be using your instructions regarding the ISBN.
It amazes me how stupid the general public is!!!

If you took the time to actually look at the pdf file you would see the ISBN Number on the front page.

You're an idiot stop replying to this post!!!

Sorry, but the idiot is you cheech.
Posting technical nonsense and insulting people - not a good start for your „project“

Last edited:
I've completed 20 years of reasearch and experiments in alternative energy. I'm ready to start building a prototype for a electric bicycle that will never need to be recharged.

You've been busy with this idea for 20 years(!?) and have nothing to show us that actually works...? And now you want time and money from other people to invest in this idea to build an ebike? Why not go to Elon and let him help you? I'm sure he's smart enough to understand your idea and be able to help getting it implemented in EV's!
You'll be rich and famous much quicker than first building an electric bicycle with some random stupid people in a garage/shed...

This is obviously not the right platform for my project. So I'll delete my account and look elsewhere for people that are technically minded.

So far all I've gotten here is ridicule and insulting comments about a subject matter your members know nothing about.

I have all the skills that I'm looking for, it will just take me longer to do all the work by myself.

You can all go frock yourself!!!!

This is obviously not the right platform for my project. So I'll delete my account and look elsewhere for people that are technically minded.

So far all I've gotten here is ridicule and insulting comments about a subject matter your members know nothing about.

I have all the skills that I'm looking for, it will just take me longer to do all the work by myself.

Oh, don't do that. We want to hear about the progress on your project.

It amazes me how stupid the general public is!!!

If you took the time to actually look at the pdf file you would see the ISBN Number on the front page.

You're an idiot stop replying to this post!!!
I can see why you might be having a hard time finding anyone to help you. I certainly would not want to now, and I imagine that neither would anyone that ever reads your thread here, afteryour other responses here (quoted below my response in case you self-edit). I wish you luck in your endeavor, but can't say that I expect you will keep anyone around long that does start to try helping you.

I think you yourself need to take more time to read what others say.

Not that there's much point, but in reply to your response above:

I already said that it is in the PDF...and that if they were already reading it they do not need to go to the library or use the ISBN number to get the book, because they already *have* the book; they're reading it right there.

The point of suggesting that you include information in your posts is for people that have *not* read that PDF, etc., that wanted to go get the book the way you suggested. This could include people that just run across this thread in web searches, etc., to try to help you get your information out there more than just from whichever other places you have it posted. Doesn't appear to be your goal, though.

(in his best southern accent) Now-now-now boys, no reason to come down so hard on cheech like that, just because he was sayin' some wild stuff and all. A little sympathy, he was named after a pot smoking comedian after all.

Now to be honest I didn't give the instruction manual a full read, but I did see the ISBN and the part about needing a lawnmower pull rope. The pull rope gave me an idea.

Do any of you remember Justin's rowing bike? Well, what if part of the mechanism of that bike had a lawn mower rope attached in a way that it would spin a motor that would charge a battery pack that could be swapped out for the battery pack that is being used by the rowing bike. If the alter-net pack was charged at the equivalent watts of the pack being used then you have a bike that never needs to be charged.

As the French say "Voilà!"

Now this is not a perpetual motion machine mind you, you will need calories to row and charge. You may have to change your diet. Or, as my doctor told me last night..."No saturated fats. Protein. Fruit and vegetables,....fiber. All the beans you want to eat."

So there it is people, your bike that never needs charging! (provided you bulk up on your complex carbs the night before.)

:)
⚡

Hello everyone,

1) Software Programming for Arduino
2) Tig Welders
3) Cad Cam, CnC or 3D Printing Experience
4) Carbon Fiber Layup Experience
5) Mechanical Electrical Engineers like myself
6) Anyone with a large workspace
7) Financial Backers
8) Website Design or Copyrighting Experience

We can do all of these things, ( have : all of them, .. ) and are a registered engineering company. We work for 200$ an hour, 2000$ minimum. We are ASME certified to engineer here in Pa. If you want, .. you can contact us ( me).,

We only work for money.

A " billion dolla project" is of no real appeal, or interest to us. Money is.

Unless you have something VERY impressive to share..... , and you must share that with us. First. NDA is no problem. Before we decide if we want to join your project.

One of our current projects just went over 21 billion in cost. In France. Multinational engineering project to make energy. Another is in Japan, pulling heat from the ground, at the cost of about 3500$ / kWh, ( 400MWh) projects. We are a power engineering company. We dont play around so.... Let us know what you have and if its is profitable.... We might talk.

Last edited:
Back