Ping battery go out of business ?

There was a post here awhile ago that he sold that business. No further details. Think this is him ? Forbes says source of wealth is self made batteries. https://www.forbes.com/profile/li-ping-1/?sh=5b30e3b011cd

Wow that's him ? The 58th richest man in China maybe I didn't read that right.
Li ping used to send me parts when I had a problem and had me send them the money later when he sends me a bill
Very very helpful. Back in 2009

by 999zip999 » Jan 21 2023 4:23pm

Wow that's him ? The 58th richest man in China maybe I didn't read that right.
Li ping used to send me parts when I had a problem and had me send them the money later when he sends me a bill
Very very helpful. Back in 2009
You must have given him a lot of business to make him so rich. Maybe he treated his customer well and is reaping the rewards.

He ping was captured by RU (because He is a smart dude and useful to RU services), and some people were captured by UFO's (just conspiracy :flame: )
Saturday night HUMOR.. :bolt:

999zip999 said:
I was looking up ping battery I can't find them it just goes to some weird off color website did ping battery go out of business ?

I literally just looked him up today. The site is parked and seems to have been either shut down or just the hosting bills went unpaid and it was removed.

I haven't used Ping Batteries in a decade but they were awesome when I did.
Who's the next best LiFePO4 battery factory left now?

pingbattery dot com
company did not payed domain service annual bill at godaddy..

now domain is now public available to buy :bolt:

Monday network joke..
cmd ping pingbaterry dot com and no ping response..
*edited now we got response:

Pinging pingbattery.com [34.102.136.180] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 34.102.136.180: bytes=32 time=34ms TTL=58
Reply from 34.102.136.180: bytes=32 time=33ms TTL=58
Reply from 34.102.136.180: bytes=32 time=37ms TTL=58
Reply from 34.102.136.180: bytes=32 time=34ms TTL=58

Ping statistics for 34.102.136.180:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 33ms, Maximum = 37ms, Average = 34ms

Soo domain keep up with server running, at least it replies ping data frames.

pingbattery.jpg

I literally just looked him up today. The site is parked and seems to have been either shut down or just the hosting bills went unpaid and it was removed.

I haven't used Ping Batteries in a decade but they were awesome when I did.
Who's the next best LiFePO4 battery factory left now?
I just ordered from btrpower.com. A 48V 20 aH for $299 and free shipping. I have some time now and am bringing my Crystalyte rig back online but my fifteen year old Ping appears to have a dead cell. This looks like a ping. Just got a fraud alert on the purchase though. Chase didn't like it. That means it may be a real ping clone. Kinda shady but cheap

I just ordered from btrpower.com. A 48V 20 aH for $299 and free shipping. I have some time now and am bringing my Crystalyte rig back online but my fifteen year old Ping appears to have a dead cell. This looks like a ping. Just got a fraud alert on the purchase though. Chase didn't like it. That means it may be a real ping clone. Kinda shady but cheap
It arrived quickly and is well packed. They are mostly sold out now but I have asked if they are going to restock and about getting an 18 aH special order if they are not restocking. These use a 16S 1P with what look like the A123 pouch cells. I like LiFePO4 for ebikes. Fewer fires.

I bought 7 battery back in 2008 for building ebikes for my familly. These were 48v 15Ah.

Over the years some ebikes were sold and some still are in the familly... with original battery... 16 years old LFP battery! Some had BMS ( the poor signalab BMS that drain current on the 4 first cells , making constant imbalance that kill 4 firsts group) that I replaced with JBD) these battery still are above 13Ah out of the 15Ah .

Overall Pingbattery had excellent cells in their battery, but the BMS was the weak link. Many had failed mosfet that became shorted but resistive, going red how while charging., melting the heat shrink...

Back