Problem with Kelly KLS 7212S

slothorpe

1 mW
Hello,

I have a problem with my new KLS 7212S.
during setting the paramters with the Android APP I suddenly got problems and can’t use the controller any more. the BLDC motor was not running.

I still can connect to the controller via bluetooth, and I get the AC Monitor Page, but with lots of Errors („Identify Err, Over Volt, Overtemp, Hall Sensor Error“), see picture 1.
When I push the Read-button I get an error-message saying „Module Name or Software Version not match!“, see picture 2.
After this the APP crashes and I can’t do nothing.

seems that the firmware of the KLS has a problem. Is there a way to make a factory reset ?

Regards
Holger

IMG_1970.jpg

IMG_1971.jpg

If the motor was turned / etc while it was hooked up to the programmer, and this is one of the vulnerable Kellys (it'll say something in the manual about it, though it may be obtuse or confusing), it may be "bricked". :(

Your best option is probably to ask Kelly if they can send you a firmware file and instructions on how to reflash it to default, but you'll probably have to do it via cable connection, not BT.

I wrote Kelly yesterday and Fany already answered and sent me the flash tool and firmware. will try today.
great service !

It worked, Controller is alive again, many thanx to Fany from Kelly.
And yes, I had to do it via cable connection on the pc.

Back