PROVEN Hang-Over recipes

markz

100 TW
I never really had one, maybe some Gatorade, Tylonol, those small drinks with every nutrient in em you can buy in drug marts. Kinda like Breakfast milk thingys.
Perhaps Id slam down an all around vitamin.

Or....perhaps......the best hangover recipe ever.......Keep on drink'in.........

But if one wants to recover completely and move on in life....Sober.......My guess is Tylonol, Vitamin, Nutrient Drink (x4), cold water, healthy food or better yet some juiced vege's and fruits. Thats instant healthiness. Probably lay off the protein, milks, breads etc. Juice your own stuff, dont go to Juice stores. I find for myself however, being a milk lover myself, that milk soothes my stomach. Knowing what i know now, milk acidizes your body. Who woulda guessed, I always thought milk was nuetral. Nope, I remember in lab class it was acid. Plus 70% of the population is lactose intolerant. Even cows are nursed off it early on.

What are some hang over prescriptions you use?

Try some bud instead.. you'll never have to worry about taking care of your liver the next day.. at the worst, you may be foggy headed and laugh at some dumb crap you wouldn't normally laugh at on youtube at worst.. :mrgreen:

I woke up drunk, am still drinking....going to hide the keys somwhere....already made up my mind im bussing it or riding me wanna-be ebike, non powered POS,
All I really gotta do is slap on a tire with air. That invovles the gas station.
I can drunken duct tape the batteries on.
Knowing my luck........it aint that great lately.............Just slap me another god damn beer!

I don't know about proof, but this is as close to a guaranteed hangover recipe as I can think of:

1) stay the hell away from water.
2) No drinking anything non-alcoholic, and no food, either. The alcohol will sustain you through the pain that is to come.
3) drink at least four glasses of wine. The cheaper, the better. Cheap champagne is excellent here.
4) follow it up with several very generous helpings of cheap, flavored/sweetened liquor. Any will do -- Fireball, Goldschlager, southern comfort, Baileys, and Jaegermeister are all good choices.

Optional bonus points:
5) one point for each hour you stay awake after drinking
6) minus one point for each 8 oz of water you drink
7) all points lost and must wear a tutu if you take any anti-inflammatory medication like ibuprofen, aspirin, etc.

Most recent scientific study I have seen says Sprite or 7up soda contain compounds that are the least likely to cause headaches when combining with leftover byproducts of metabolizing alcohol. That is far from a hangover cure but its a way to get some calories in your body that wont make the other symptoms worse. Surprisingly the study that recommended the lemon lime soda also said that green tea contained a few chemicals that were likely to increase hangover symptoms. Seemed crazy to me because I always associated tea with health foods.

Actually yes. Better than being cared for by hungover staff! I think I would rather have the hangover than an iv but if you got access to it I guess its a perk of the job.

My wife goes to the indy 500 every year and told me the last few years there has been an oxygen tent where people pay to breathe medical grade oxygen. Supposed to help with the hangovers and exhaustion from the heat. Apparently people part pretty hard the night before the race forgetting that the next day they will spend sitting in direct sunlight in 100 degree heat watching loud cars. Can't think of a worse place to have a hangover.

Back