• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

qs205 16“

Ls6s

10 mW
hello i want to order a qs205 , but i also want small wheels like 16" moto or 20x4" , i asked many times about experience with the qs205 and smaller rims but apparently there is not much they use this combination , so is here someone with expererience ? i want about 75-85 kph with 72v and no flux , i want also a good torque and acceleration , so I think about 3.5t or 4t ? my max amp is 150a

thx to everyone who can help

Have you asked QSMotors? They know exactly what they can make and exactly what their motor can do--you tell them what you want it to do and they'll make that winding if it's possible.

Have you asked QSMotors? They know exactly what they can make and exactly what their motor can do--you tell them what you want it to do and they'll make that winding if it's possible.
So I asked many dealers who sell these motors, but I get different answers, it seems to me that they have no idea what they sell, qs unfortunately only gave me the rpm as an answer but not the answer to my question, that's why I'm asking if anyone has experience with this combination

Well, hopefully someone has done what you want and can help (but I haven't seen a post about it yet).

What question did you ask QSmotors?

If you didn't already, the question to ask them is "can you make me the version of this motor that will do (insert job specifics here) and fit in (insert wheel specifics here), and how much will it cost and how soon can I get it?".

If they can't make you that motor, then, well, they can't make you that motor, so you can't do what you want with it. (if they can't make it for you, then no one else will have it either)

Sellers in general are unlikely to be able to help with accurate technical information. Most do not know anything about what they sell.

But QSmotors actually makes their own motors, and they have been able to help others here on ES, some of them in the QSMotors sales thread and some directly on their website / email / etc.

Back