QSMOTOR,0.5-12kW Electric Hub Motor & Mid Drive Motor Manufacture China

where can I buy cheap programing cable and wiring harness for Votol EM150SP?

don't know why, but 50 USD on aliexpress seems a bit too much

Are you sure? Because I've seen people running this motor over 150 phase amps continously without any issues.

What is the KV for the QS90 please?
Hello, my typing mistake. The DC current of QS90 1000W motor is 50A as max and the phase current should be 100A as continuous phase current. 150A phase current is no problem but the motor maybe in high temperature. The rated RPM of QS90 is 2900 RPM and max. RPM is 3500. So the KV is about 40.2 for 2900 RPM@72V.

where can I buy cheap programing cable and wiring harness for Votol EM150SP?

don't know why, but 50 USD on aliexpress seems a bit too much
Since the shipping cost is high which ship from China, if you order other product like motor or controller together, the shipping cost of USB cable for EM150 controller will be shared and seems lower. If you have any inquiry, pls feel free to contact me.

Has anyone used the 17x4.5" 12-14KW hub motor listed on page 1? Is it still available? The hyperlink doesn't work.

Lastest Product, Most Powerful Hub Motor
QS Motor 17X4.5 12kW-14kW 273 Water Cooled Electric Scooter Hub Motor
Hello, the 17x4.5 Inch 12kw-14kw hub motor is not available any more. But the 17x6.0 Inch 12KW hub motor is available. If you are interested in it or any other items, pls feel free to contact me. alan@siaecosys.com

Thanks, but I don't think a 6" wide rim will clear my bike's suspension.
You're welcome. The 17*3.5 Inch in wheel hub motor QS273 series are also avaliable.

You're welcome. The 17*3.5 Inch in wheel hub motor QS273 series are also avaliable.
Hi Alan and the QS Team,

What kind of high power 17 inch rim wheel hub motors do you have over 12kW continuous? Please watch this video of a hub motor in the Super Soco, is this one of your motors, is it a Yuma or some other competition?

What other hub motors do you have today with a stator width of 60mm and over, either with a 5.00 rim width on an aluminum wheel or a hub with 36 spoke holes?

Any idea which QS 266 hub motor is in the following video? If the number is right, this should have a rotor width of 260mm and 60mm stator laminations width, but it does not look like that in the video.

I am also interested in your 1081200 and 1081800 controllers, but they seem to be quite expensive compared to American and European controllers. Even the Chinese competition like Golden seem to have less expensive controllers.

Hi Alan and the QS Team,

What kind of high power 17 inch rim wheel hub motors do you have over 12kW continuous? Please watch this video of a hub motor in the Super Soco, is this one of your motors, is it a Yuma or some other competition?

What other hub motors do you have today with a stator width of 60mm and over, either with a 5.00 rim width on an aluminum wheel or a hub with 36 spoke holes?

Any idea which QS 266 hub motor is in the following video? If the number is right, this should have a rotor width of 260mm and 60mm stator laminations width, but it does not look like that in the video.

I am also interested in your 1081200 and 1081800 controllers, but they seem to be quite expensive compared to American and European controllers. Even the Chinese competition like Golden seem to have less expensive controllers.
Hello, after watched the videos, in the first video about Super Soco, I think it's our QSMOTOR QS273 series. Maybe 17x3.5 inch. Because the side cover of the motor is similar to ours. If there is a serial number from the motor could be checked, we could confirm it 100%.

For high power motor, we have 17*6.0 inch 12KW QS273 70H in wheel hub motor for your choosing. The rated power is 12KW and peak power is 28KW. For spoke motor, the max. power motor we have is QS273 50H 8KW. No option of 60H or higher for spoke motor.

In the second video, it should be our QS273 spoke motor. The QS273 spoke motor has the stator marked with 266. The max. magnet height of QS273 spoke motor is 50H. So maybe it's 8KW QS273 spoke motor.

For the controller ND1081200 and ND1081800, I will reply you on message.

Any other question you have pls let me kow.

does anyone know what type of connectors are on Votol EM150SP for wiring harness?

Can you share what is the type/name of the male connector that plugs in EM150SP?
I looks like molex microfit, but it looks like it has some added plastic around it for waterproofing
Or where can I buy male connectors to make my own wiring harness?

I have attached image of the connectors that I need.
It's the black connectors, 6 pin, 8 pin and 16 pin ones.

Attachments

• molex like.png
    molex like.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
Can you share what is the type/name of the male connector that plugs in EM150SP?
I looks like molex microfit, but it looks like it has some added plastic around it for waterproofing
Or where can I buy male connectors to make my own wiring harness?

I have attached image of the connectors that I need.
It's the black connectors, 6 pin, 8 pin and 16 pin ones.
Hello,Tomy

The connectors you shared seems not the standard connectors from our Votol controllers. So I don't know the types. But I think the pin difinition should be same. Attached pls find the wiring definition of EM150SP controller for your ref. Hope it could help you.

Attachments

• EM 30 50 100 150 5557-2-(2x8 main function wiring) with CAN temp sensor Newest 20200507.pdf
    352.1 KB · Views: 7
  • EM Controller Hall Conntor.pdf
    652.7 KB · Views: 4
  • New EM controller wiring diagram Anti-theft.pdf
    74.8 KB · Views: 4
Where I can buy 6-pin, 8-pin and 16-pin connectors?
Connectors on the left side of the PDFs that plug into controller.

@QSMOTOR

Hi,
I am looking for QS motor for my enduro style e-bike build (EBB frame) I'm looking for it on a 26x4 Fat Tire and wheel with a 150mm dropout.

I was looking at 2 motor variants

QS205 50H 5T
QS273 40H 5T

I have a question about freewheels.

I was told that there are different thread sizes between the QS205 (English) and QS273 (Metric)

As far as I know, there are 5 different standards.
out of the 5 standards which one are they?

TypeInchMetric
Italian1.378" x 24 tpi35 x 1.058 mm
ISO1.375" x 24 tpi34.92 x 1.058 mm
British1.370" x 24 tpi34.80 x 1.058 mm
French1.366" x 25.4 tpi34.7 x 1 mm
Metric BMX1.181" x 25.4 tpi30 x 1 mm

I would like to have more gears if I have electrical issues and need to pedal back like a regular bicycle.
I've seen the QS205 with a single and 7-speed setup and a QS273 with a single and 3-speed freewheel setup. I'm also wondering if I can get a 7-speed freewheel to fit on a QS273.

Last edited:
@QSMOTOR

Hi,
I am looking for QS motor for my enduro style e-bike build (EBB frame) I'm looking for it on a 26x4 Fat Tire and wheel with a 150mm dropout.

I was looking at 2 motor variants

QS205 50H 5T
QS273 40H 5T

I have a question about freewheels.

I was told that there are different thread sizes between the QS205 (English) and QS273 (Metric)

As far as I know, there are 5 different standards.
out of the 5 standards which one are they?

TypeInchMetric

I would like to have more gears if I have electrical issues and need to pedal back like a regular bicycle.
I've seen the QS205 with a single and 7-speed setup and a QS273 with a single and 3-speed freewheel setup. I'm also wondering if I can get a 7-speed freewheel to fit on a QS273.
If I were to guess. ..

English thread = ISO
Metric thread = Metric BMX

But I could be wrong.

Could someone please verify?
I messaged QS motor and they still haven’t gotten back to me. I’m sure some one here knows.

Hello

The thread size of QS205 is M35x1.5mm in English. For the QS273 spoke motor, I am checking it and will let you know later.

Below pls find the drawing of QS205 motor for your ref.
1709717570547.png

If I were to guess. ..

English thread = ISO
Metric thread = Metric BMX

But I could be wrong.

Could someone please verify?
I messaged QS motor and they still haven’t gotten back to me. I’m sure some one here knows.
Hello,

For QS273 spoke motor, the thread is M35X1.0mm in Metric.

Hello

The thread size of QS205 is M35x1.5mm in English.
That means it is *not* "english" threads, but is a "nonstandard" Metric.

ISO, or "British / English" freewheels use 1.375 x 24 TPI.

(technically the B/E are teensy bit smaller...but the term is used often enough to mean the same thing you might not know which one some non-branded freewheel actually is).

A good page with lists of the various types

TypeInchMetric

That means it is *not* "english" threads, but is a "nonstandard" Metric.

ISO, or "British / English" freewheels use 1.375 x 24 TPI.

(technically the B/E are teensy bit smaller...but the term is used often enough to mean the same thing you might not know which one some non-branded freewheel actually is).

A good page with lists of the various types

TypeInchMetric
Well this answers my question I cannot get or find a 7-speed because of the non standard thread sizes used in Qs motor.

Aliexpress has stuff that doesn't appear to have ISO specs in various multi-sprocket thread-on freewheels. It takes quite a while to look thru the stuff because their search REALLY sucks, so you usually have to use a google search of their site to find things, often by reverse-image searches rather than text (because words are often misspelled or completely wrong ones are used for what something actually is, etc).

But it might be worth looking, if you really need one--just make sure that the specs provided for a given freewheel are what it actually is, and that this matches what you have on your hub.

(I just spent a lot of time, the last several days, trying to find an ISO 18T singlespeed freewheel with reliably given actual ISO specs, *and* splines or slots for common removal tools (most of them dont' have any way to remove it other than disassembling it, which is ridiculous because it doesn't take much to add (to the design) the metal ring to host the slots and then add the slots (simple enough manufacturing processes compared to the rest of making the whole part)).

BTW--since ISO thread-on freewheels/hubs are sized and threaded the same as the same diameter BB (bottom bracket) parts, you can use the one part to test fit and verify dimensions of the other, if you don't happen to have the proper part to mate with it and need to know what it is to go buy that part.

My facorite part of the AliExpress search, is when it pops up a page and ermagurd, it is exactly what you are looking for, hit the next page link.. and you have a page of random items that you have never ever looked for...

Back