Repository for 3D Part Models, Drawings & Schematics

I have an 80-85 file I got from someone reliable about two years ago. Would this be useful at all? Until someone might send ya a 80-100 file. It's in inventor format, an assembly with the components.

Attachments

• turnigy_8085.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 81
Wow, this thread hasn't been used in a while.

Thought I'd share here how I'm using CAD for my build.

I used photogrammetry to create a 3D CAD file from a bunch of strategic pics. I did this to determine which batteries might fit within my frame.

I'm sharing this, not necessarily because someone has the same exact bike as me, but to share the idea of using photogrammetry to determine component fit.

Interestingly the interface here is not allowing me to upload .step or .stl, so only .png for now. Note the very jagged model, nature of the photogrammetry process. I got better results each try. If anyone is interested in having a CAD model created for some similar purpose, whether just the jagged photogrammetry model, or further processed for a clean model, I may be able to help, as 3D CAD design (Solidworks and others) is my livelihood.

if you put files in a zip file, you can upload about anything as attachments. or you can just rename it to .zip and upload it with a note in the attachment box / name to rename it to .whatevertheextensionwas

Back